Asked for male, 24 years old from Phagwara
Request you to keep an eye on the hormone levels and blood profile, in case of severe hair falls.
1. Vit C: synthesis of collagen which in turn supports hair follicles and keeps blood vessels in the scalp healthy
2. Protein: Egg, soyabean 3. Vit A and B-carotene: deficiency of vitamin A can cause hair loss and thinning hair. Yellow/orange and green vegetables and fruit such as spinach, broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, winter squash, mango, melon and apricots.
4. Pantothenic acid and biotin are thought to slow hair loss and prevent graying of hair. Pyridoxine helps the body produce melanin, which gives hair its color. 5. Silica: It is also an important component of hair, and an adequate intake of silica is thought to prevent baldness and stimulate hair growth. Eg: strawberries, green and red peppers, millet, barley, wheat, cucumbers, oats, rice, bean sprouts, potatoes, and asparagus
6. Copper and Zinc: Sufficient levels of copper can prevent hair loss and contribute to hair thickness. Copper is also thought to intensify hair color and prevent premature graying of hair. Black sesame seeds, which are used as a remedy for hair loss
7. Sulphur: meats, fish, eggs, milk and legumes being particularly rich sources of this mineral. Garlic, cabbage, onions, turnips, kale, lettuce, brussels sprouts, kelp, seaweed and some nuts also contain sulphur.
8. Iron: dried fruits, egg yolks, liver, lean red meat, oysters, poultry, salmon, tuna and whole grains.
Specific Best food:
1. Egg: Enriched with protein which helps in growth and improves the quality of hair 2. Bean: Contains silica which prevent hair loss. Helps the base of hair roots and helps to form new cells and regenerate healthy hair. 3. Carrots: Promotes growth of cells of scalp, thus helps in shiny, well conditioned hair growth.
4. Sea food: Contains abundant zinc. Fish contains Sulphur which provides essential fatty acids necessary for maintanence of healthy hair. 5. Dates and Raisins: Contains Iron which helps in haemoglobin production, thus enhancing the oxygen supply to the scalp. 6. Oats: Contain Zinc, Iron and omega -6-fatty acid, which again helps in hairgrowth.
-Excessive stress - Cut down on the use of hair spray, hair gels, and styling creams that contain harsh chemical ingredients, which can dry out the scalp and cause the formation of flakes. - Avoid treatments such as perms, colours, relaxers etc take a toll on the health of your hair. - Avoid changing your shampoo and conditioner constantly. Stick to one good mild cleansing shampoo for six months before changing. - Excessive exposure to the sun, pollution, rain water and dust without proper protection makes the hair dry, brittle and limp. Best Oil to prepare at home would be – To coconut oil add plenty of curry leaf and onion, once onion becomes brown, take out of flame.
Best Conditioner: Egg white or Hibiscus powder Best natural medicine for hairgrowth: Chop onions and make a paste of it. Extract the onion juice and apply on the scalp. Keep this for 20min and do head wash. Can find a drastic change in 2 months time if you do it daily. For further treatment and enhancing the hairgrowth, you can take Homoeopathic medicines. Please personal message me for futher details or if any query. We recommend specific parabean free homoeopathic hairoil and shampoo for treatment.