Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in MAU. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Sn PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hi doc, I was told to use sunban ultra gel to get rid of hyper pigmentation cause by sun exposure but kind discuss for me to get cause am in Africa precisely Nigeria so can you may suggest something else that will be easy to get thanks.
My son aged 18 years has skin disease since one to two months ago .His skin spotted some black color at back side of butt.
Hey how to get ride of my face problems. I have large pores on my face. Could you suggest any medication?
I'm 22 yrs old male my face skin is oily and I wash my face with face wash 3 times in a day but my face looking dull after some time wash what should I do for fresh face all day n how can I control oil on my face?
Dr. I already had a skin biopsy it got a result cause by Erythema nodosum. Now my skin got a red bursting it had a pain and then it turn into black color, the pain is gone. Dr. how can it be cure, it's been about one year above all I did not get any syndrome like fever and all for TV. So Dr. please give me a guide to cure it, my blood group is A+. I would be really thankful doctor.Please tell.
I have alot of unwanted facial hair under my eyes. How can I reduce hair growth there? Laser is very expensive for me. Kindly tell me some home remedies for thinning or reduction of unwanted facial hair. Secondly I have a very dull face. I want a glowing skin without any dark circles and flawless complexion. Kindly tell how can I achieve the same?
I have fungal infection on my hands and foot and I can say ringworm infection and I am taking the homeopathic medicine is it helpful for me?
In my family we all are suffering from fungal infection. Including my grandmother aged 80 plus, my father aged 63, my mother aged 55 years, my sister in law aged 29 years old, sister 15 years, nephew 6 years old, me 26 from last three months but not getting cured. Already consumed various medicines and applied ointments suggested my doctors. Worried. Please help me.
I met with an accident and I have stitches on her face, which are very dark and looks very weird. Want to get rid of it. Please help.
I have strong dark circles around my eyes I used the under eye cream of Himalaya it works with it bt may be is having side effect of puffy eyes and quite blur vision in morning until I didn't wash my face Can you recommend any other under eye cream that works effectively.
My problem is hair fall and dandruff. My face is full of black spots and I am feeling so tired. How to avoid black tone body. I hope you ll be answer my queries.
My lips are getting darker day by day and m getting more n more dark circles and m getting thinner can you suggest me anything?? Which ll help me to reduce my lip darkness and dark circles??
I have pimples problem and same time black heads around the nose I have tried various face wash but no cure is done so please consultant for this cure.
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"