Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Patna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Mr. GauravYour feedback matters!
I am Rahul and I am 24 years old. I am married and sexually active and I am suffering from a major problem of wet dreams. Nearly 4 to 5 days in a week. What should I do to get rid of this wet dreams.
Is masturbating once in 2 days over masturbation and is it good for health ? Does it decrease sperm count and affect sperm fertility? Please help me. I am15 yes old.
After doing masturbation I mostly feel that I get a great pain which started from my stomach mid to my penis. I didn't get this pain always before 2 years but in this time this pain mostly comes to me. Fist I thinks its due to over masturbation but now I am doing masturbation after 45 days and also got this pain. Now I feel that whenever I excited for doing masturbation for more than 1 hr then after doing I get this pain. Kindly tell me some suggestions. Thanks.
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.