Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Margao and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
We are trying to have baby from past 3 or 4 months but there is no result. Sometimes my wife's period comes in 24 days and some times it takes 30 days. Please suggest if any medical help requires or its natural.
Hi, I am 27 years old. In few month my vagina itching and white discharge. Vagina's color is deep red. From two days, I am feeling irrited. Alway feel irritation. Please solve my problem. If you tell me some homeopathy medicine and some cream, I am thankful to you
I had sex with my bf but after 1 year my marriage is fix I do not want that my future husband came to know that I am not virgin please help me what to do? I can not to surgery hymenoplastic its expensive please help me did he really came to know that I had sex before?
I am 28 yrs old got married 6mths before. Trying to conceive but unable to. My cycle date for this mth was 2nd july. Please let me know the best time to conceive after the cycle. And how frequently we should try for it.
Hello, I am 4 months pregnant. My office is on 3rd floor with no lift. Though I climb slowly, i am worried if climbing 3floors (100 stairs) would be harmful fr me. I am planning to take leave after completion of my 7 months. Please suggest on this.
If one had unprotected sex on the 5th day of period. Though the ejaculation was not inside but on the butt region outside. Soon got it washed with water and as a precaution took I pill for the very first tym in life within 18 hrs. Initially there was no side effects but later. After 5 days got bleeding for 2 days. This was around 11&12th day of the cycle. On the 33rd day got my periods for 4 days. And again next month got my periods on the 31st day. For 4 days. In the meanwhile took 7 hpt test by preganews. All were morning first urine sample. And all the result came negative. On the 42 nd & 63rd day from the unprotected incident took 2. Beta hcg blood test and both the result were < 1 miu/ ml. And on the 73rd day from the incident took a pelvic sonography which showed empty uterus and 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.7cm measurement. My cycle has always been regular. From past 1 year its 26-33 day cycle So just wanted to know that is the pregnancy completely ruled out or still there are any chances of pregnancy? please guide me with your advise as this worry is constantly killing me.
Hi, i am 12 weeks 6 days pregnant.. everything came fine in usg today. but from 2-3 days i am feeling fever..today i measured my fever and it was 100 . my gynae prescribed me Topsef 200 mg two times a day for 5 days..is topsef 200 mg safe during pregnancy? please help...
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.