Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Margao and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhu Desai
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhu DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year college student. I have irregular period problem that's why I take duphaston medicine from 2 months that medicine suggested by gynaecologist. On 24/9 I took last tablet of 2nd month and at next day I have unprotected sexual intercourse for first time. Now I am worried about it. I took contraceptive pill (clear 72) within 32 hours. And also I eat papaya to get my periods early. Is there any chances of getting pregnant. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am 24 years. I am married. Actual my period date 14 th but still 18 th date did not came soo I thinking may be I am present but how can I conform.
I want to do anal sex with my wife. What precautions should I take while doing anal sex with her? And how to do for long time without paining her? Please help me its my dream to do anal sex with my wife plzzz help me doctor.
My wife beta hcg at 4 week 5 day was 87 and 5 weeks it was 233 and 5 week 5 day it was 235. We did ultrasound it came normal with endometrium wall thickness 14 mm pls help guide is her pregnancy ok? As gyanec advise her to wait for some days and go for ultrasound again after 2 weeks Pls suggest.
I had ipill after unprotected sex and I got my periods after 10 days bleeding lasted for 3 days should I still worry that I am pregnant? I have fever and diarrhoea now with burping and farting ,I fear because burping and farting is a sign of pregnancy I did a home pregnancy test and the result was negative should I still worry?
Sir/mam, I am 21 years old. From past one year I have been feeling pain in my breasts. This pain remains for 15-20 days then for some time it becomes ohk then after sometimes it again starts paining and remain for 15-20 days. It pains more when I touch it. I m worried what could be reason please guide me through.
It is not uncommon for us to feel sleepy at work every once in a while. You need to get an important assignment done, but all that you want to do is curl up and take a nap. We all have our days of drowsiness. But when it becomes a daily habit and begins to interfere with productivity, it is a cause for concern. Chronic fatigue and drowsiness can almost always be traced back to underlying medical conditions, such as low blood sugar levels or depression. There are many simple remedies for this issue that you can resort to, if you wish to kick off your work days with a bang.
Here are a few tips for those days when you just can’t seem to make it through work:
- Meditate: A few minutes of meditation before work in the morning can effectively make you more alert and engaged for the rest of the day. The point of meditation is not only to bring calmness and relaxation into your life but also to make you more mindful and active. Be sure to be sitting upright and breathing properly while you meditate.
- Eat right: Having poor eating habits could be making you drowsy at work. It is important that you eat just the right quantity of food for every meal because overeating will surely make you sleepy and lethargic. Avoid oily and rich foods and eat just as much as you need.
- Sleep well: Your night time sleeping habits are probably at the root of your day time drowsiness. Staying up late or not getting undisturbed sleep can leave you feeling agonizingly exhausted at work. It is of utmost importance that you get enough sleep every night.
- Peppermint it: Peppermint is a natural stimulant and will surely leave you feeling fresh in the morning. Brush your teeth with peppermint toothpaste and sip on a cup of peppermint tea in the morning to knock the drowsiness right out of yourself.
- Move around: When you feel sleepy, your first impulse is to take a nap. But often the solution to that problem is to engage in physical activity. Pace around and do some stretching exercises in the morning to get your blood circulating and you will be amazed at how refreshed you feel.
Follow these simple methods and in no time, your productivity levels at work will shoot right up. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!