Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in maracaibo. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. Juan DelgadilloYour feedback matters!
I have been observing high level of sugar in my blood levels around 180 fasting and 220 normally on some days, normally it remains within limits. I am not controlling my diet on days when sugar level is normal I am 37 with no family history of high sugar levels. Kindly suggest what tests could be done to identify the problem n what do you diagnose out of it. I have been on valprin chrono 500 due to epileptic seizures which occurred around 12 yrs back.
Hi, doctor I live in delhi & I am 34 yr old male person. I have a tremor problem for last 4 months. What should I do?
I have nerve problem which I get swollen muscles. I am 90% it is with nerve coz I have it in my whole hand. Wat shd I do?
My boyfriend has a very minor and early stage of epilepsy. He last had a seizure 4 years ago. And yesterday he had a seizure again. The night before the seizure he didn't sleep at all. And he took 120ml whiskey and approx 3ltr beer. He is not an addict, just a once in a blue moon drinker. He also didn't take his daily medicine of epilepsy. What do you think is the reason of this seizure? Should alcohol or flavoured hookah be avoided by epilepsy patients?
Hello sir my cousin is suffering from hypothyroid and her thyroid level is 8.741 and she is taking thyronome 125 mg earlier she was taking 100 mg same medicine but now doctor has suggest to change the medicine and she is gaining weight alot she is suffering it from last 3 years and she has migraine also sometimes she get faint due pain from migraine Please suggest.
Hi sir, My question is how can I get a Free mind, because a long time ago I can't sleep well, I think it's migraine. So please tell me how I can cool my brain and still like a normal man. Thank you.
I am 32 years old man and have no sensation in my above forehead for last 23 years. What should I do?
My age is 19 I have a. Problem in my brain when Listen Music for long time in ear hone. I have also a problem in my eye. I am male from west bengal,
Hi my kid is is 7yrs old and he suffering from the cebral palsy which is related to his brain. He is under treatment but their is no good response. So, kindly suggest me for his better treatment. So that he could be done his own work self
I have sensation feeling like vibration on lateral part of left thigh only while standing not walking or running. My thigh got sleep if I keep on standing for long duration. In starting I felt itching at that part but now I feel sensation. I am having this from last two months. It is on a part of thigh not whole thigh or leg. Please suggest what can be the issue and what should I do.
A carbohydrate snacks of cereal and crackers with milk before bed may help because food rich in carbohydrates and low in protein and fat may boost the production of serotonin and melatonin, brain chemicals thought to promote sleep.
L-tryptophan: it is thought to bring on sleep by raising serotonin.
Melatonin: 1-3 mg of the melatonin is recommended for sleep, but as little as 0.3mg has been used successfully.
Valerian: it act as a mild sedative and improve both the ability to fall asleep and the quality of sleep.
Kava kava: it is effective for insomnia. Kava kava and diazepam induce similar changes in brain wave activity.
Other herbs that a professional herbalist may use to treat insomnia include:
Passion flower, hops, jamaica dogwood, lemon balm, lavender flower, german chamomile, mother wort, gotukola, and skullcap.
Massage therapy with essential oil, particularly lavender may result in improved sleep quality, more stable mood, increased mental capacity and reduced anxiety.
My father's hand shake a lot while writing and is unable to hold a pen o pencil firmly and faces a lot of trouble while writing. Whats the reason behind that?
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.
I am 24 years old guy suffering from insomnia. From the last 2 days, I'm not sleeping properly. What is the solution to my problem.
I am 27 years female. And I have migraine. Please tell the proper solution for this as I am having medicines like headset or combiflam but they giving just temporarily relief.
You're probably familiar with diabetic peripheral neuropathy (dpn), which is nerve damage that?s caused by chronic high blood sugar. Dpn tends to be the most common complication of diabetes. Some of its symptoms include a tingling or burning sensation, difficulty walking, and numbness, especially in your feet and toes. If left untreated, dpn can eventually lead to amputation.
while dpn seems to be a growing problem within the african-american community, here are four ways to keep your dpn under control.
1. Don?t smoke.
ever notice how ?don?t smoke? is always somewhere on these types of lists? well, there?s a good reason for it. When you smoke, your arteries narrow and harden, reducing the amount of blood flow to your legs and feet, which makes it more difficult for wounds to heal.
2. Keep your blood sugar levels in check.
if you?re a diabetic, then you already know how important it is to monitor your blood sugar levels. When you have dpn, inconsistent blood sugar levels put you at risk for nerve damage, which can ultimately lead to amputation.
3. Take good care of your feet.
when you have dpn, it?s a definite must that you thoroughly wash and dry your feet on a daily basis. Also, always make sure that your shoes are well-fitted and that your socks are clean and dry. Be sure to trim your toenails straight across ? or have them trimmed by a professional. Lastly, stay away from any antiseptic products and sharp tools, including nail files, as they may cause injury and further damage.
4. Communicate with your doctor.
inspect your feet regularly. If you notice anything unusual, such as a foot injury that?s taking longer to heal than normal, inform your doctor right away! ask me privately here