Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in MANGALORE. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Smrithi ChhabraYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male or boys I have seen rich people or lots of people drinking lot of drinks which r costly and only rich people can afford or drink it and they look fairer and healthy and their face looks glowing and clear, fair face and skin but we middle class people can't afford to drink all this expensive drinks so wat drinks should we drink to look like them to get or look fairer and healthy glowing skin on face and body please tel me plz.
How to check whether I am suffering from asthma in day to day life? I am addicted to the one and only mint cigarette smoking once a day. How to get rid of it? Or should I reduce the frequency of smoking?
She is suffering from severe leg pain from past 3 years. Her age is 50. Her weight is 85. Please suggest a remedy to reveal her pain.
I always get negative thought and get nightmare and fell pain in left occipital lobe. On this hole I drank bhang incidentally but that gave me a severe trauma I think sometime I become blank and what are we why are we etcc and sometime it disturbs in daily activity sir please help me. Is this is related with tumors.
Sir/mam actually I am changing. Means in the sense I am not responding anyone in the way I should. .In the sense I always get angry within a short conversation or any conversation if it is not according to me .in fact parents are saying why you become anger so instantly. Even I can't able to teach my brother. within a quite time I become anger if he is not understanding same case with my peers, superiors and subordinate.so is it anger problem or anything else ? If it is then how to control over my anger or if it is not then what is the solution for my problem. . Thank you.
I at times get a feeling that I am not fit for anything. I get scared dat I myt displease anyone. Mentally I get weak.
I am 34. Two months over I had an operation for spine, The operation was laminectomy and nervous decompression. Doctor told me to take rest for three months. But now after 2 months that pain in back. My left from butt is paining till calf. I am doing the exercise. Still I am taking rest. I wanted to join the work, what should I do?
I am suffering from anxiety. In summers it's getting worse. How can I get rid of this? I got myself diagnosed as well. Doctors said you have anxiety and nothing else.
I am a16 years old girl. I am studying . Inter in madhapur hostel. I am getting sleep in classesand I can not able to concentrate completely on studies some times due to health problems.
Hi everyone I want to know that if pain is inevitable why we are afraid of pain, now everyday lot of people die and accidents happenings all around the world but I am shocked to see how these people tolerate pain and fear of death. I am very much coward and I am very afraid of slight pain, even I do not like getting injection and I avoid many of the things due to pain, I also know that no pain no gain but I am still frightened of pain and I do not like getting out of comfort zone as it is painful and also I hate pain I am lazy and I want to get rid of laziness but its really very painful and even if we want to achieve something like good grades or mastering a skill we have to undergo pain so if success requires pain so why people avoid pain why I am so afraid of pain as each and every person is undergoing pain so how I can prepare myself for facing pain or getting out of comfort zone or to tolerate physical pain.
Anger and temperamental issues are a very common part of a person’s identity. It is there from birth and is thought to mirror the hereditary qualities. It can be permanently present or could be triggered in certain situations. Some people have a hot temperament than others. However, there are a few ways with which temperamental issues can be dealt with effectively. These are as follows:
- Individual or group therapy sessions can be useful. A commonly utilised sort of treatment, psychological behavioural treatment treats people or groups with discontinuous unstable issues.
- Distinguish which circumstances or practices may trigger a forceful reaction
- Figure out how to overcome anger and control wrong reactions utilising procedures, for example, relaxing preparing, re-thinking circumstances (psychological rebuilding) and learning adapting attitudes.
Distinctive types of medications may help in the treatment of temperamentally unstable issues. These medicines may incorporate certain antidepressants (particularly specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs), anticonvulsant mind-set stabilisers or different medications if necessary.
Controlling your outrage
Some portion of your treatment may include:
- Unlearning issue conduct.
- Adapting admirably to anger.
- Rehearsing the systems you learn in treatment to help you perceive what triggers your fits and outrage and how to react in ways that work for you rather than against you.
- Building up an arrangement. Work with your specialist to build up an arrangement of activity for when you feel yourself getting irate. For instance, in case that you think you may lose control; try to expel yourself from that circumstance. Go for a walk or call a trusted friend to attempt to quiet down.
- Dodging liquor and other substance use. These substances can build forcefulness and the danger of harmful temperamental outrages.
Consider taking these actions before a crisis emerges:
- Call someone at home or someone you trust for help and guidance.
- Keep all guns away or covered up. Try not to give the abuser the key or use the gun.
- Gather a crisis pack that includes things you will require when you leave, for example, additional garments, keys, individual papers, medicines and cash. Conceal it or leave the pack with a trusted friend or neighbour. Try to go away from the situation so hat you do not do something regrettable.
- Educate a trusted neighbour or friend regarding your condition so that he or she can call for help if needed.
- Know where you will go and how you will arrive back in case that you feel angry, regardless of the possibility that it implies you need to leave during the night. You might need to work on escaping your home securely.
- Decide on a code word or visual flag that implies you require the police and tell it to your friends, family or your children.