Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mandla. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh Kumar WarkadeYour feedback matters!
My left tonsil has recently become visibly larger than right tonsil and there is a lump in it. Additionally, there is kind of pus at the back. It stinks sometimes and due to my smoking background I'm afraid that if it's something serious. I feel uncomfortable though there is no pain. I've tried all antibiotics as recommended by other doctors but that doesn't work. I am anxious about cancer. I'm 19 years of age. I've quit smoking but I'm really scared. My throat doesn't look good!
Suffering from gas the gas is developing at heart place every day I have to through out myself forcefully.
Our heart is the most hard-working organ. It beats about 100,000 times a day or around 30 million times in a year.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am facing skin problem in my hands. The skin of hands becomes hard and than skin cracks and somewhere deep cuts like blood seems to be visible . When I awake in morning , it feels itching. The problem is more swere in tips of the fingers. This had happened from almost 1 month . I had tried several medicines like Halotop s cream Dipsalic cream Diprovate cream But if no use. Kindly suggest what is this happened and why and how to treat it. Thanx.
I am 20 years old. I am not able to sleep nights comfortably. And I am also feeling headache these days. During morning time also to get to sleep it is taking almost one hour. What is the problem with my health? Is there any solution for this problem.
My age is 20 I av high sugar levels what should I do and I hav pcob problem too please help to healthy.
Mere gale ke andar se ek gandi smail aa rhi hai pata nhi chal rha hai ki mujhe hua kya hai or me kya karu?
Recently I am having a problem with my stomach as it starts paining every hour qnd the pain is unbearable as it is too much have met a doctor in case that it will be solved but no effect.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.