Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in makkah. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bandar KhalidYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I want to know that if P.P sugar level is high or normal then the fasting level will also be high or nirmal. Similarly if fasting sugar level is high or normal then P.P level will also be high. Please let me know and oblige me.
What should my uncle's blood sugar be when he wakes up (when he is fasting) and what should it be after he has his meals.
Hi I am 40 yr old dibatic type 2 for last 4 months. I am taking tab. Metadose ipr 500 one time. How to control dibatic? what shoud I have to eat & what to avoid or minmise? is yoga is benificial for dibatc?
I am suffering through frequent urination. I am diabetic patient. Suger is in control. I have suffered from kidney stone for 5 times and last year one stone of 10 mm was removed by lithotrypsy. Presently I am suffering from uncontrolled urination what medicine shall I take.
I was diagnostics with hypothyroid on November month where (TSH- 22.14, T4-7.2, T3-1.12). I was prescribed Thyroxine sodium tablets Eltroxin 50 mcg. After 6 weeks I had done test again where (TSH-3.59, T4-8.6, T3-1.09). And after taking tablet for 3 month my result shows (TSH-0.01, T4-10.0, T3-1.21). Result seems TSH level comes under normal level and T4 n T3 level increased gradually. Please advice. Thanks in advance.
I have sugar problem since 1 year. I have pain in my knee & also back side in joints. Please suggest me a advise to recover from disease.
I want to know the fruits vegetables and all other foods that r harmless fir me as my sugar levels are high due to diabetes.
I am becoming fatter day by day. Can it be a thyroid problem? If not then what should I do to loose my weight?
Diabetes is basically caused due to the lack of production of insulin or improper use of the produced insulin, which eventually leads to a deficiency in the blood glucose level. Diabetes is of two types, one where the insulin production is insufficient therefore the glucose level cannot be balanced; two when the body cannot produce insulin at all and therefore patients must inject insulin to maintain close levels. Apart from synthetic drugs, you can use various home remedies to cure or at least improve your diabetic condition. Here are some great home remedies to effectively maintain your blood sugar level:
bitter gourd have juice extracted from bitter gourd every morning on an empty stomach. Having this everyday for a few months will help maintain blood sugar levels.
guava: have guava every day after peeling the skin off. It contains vitamin c and fiber which help maintain the standard blood glucose level. Excessive guava eating is not recommended.
mango leaves- soak fresh mango leaves in water (say a one litre bottle) over night and consume first thing in the morning. You could even let them dry out, powder the leaves and have half a teaspoon everyday.
basil leaves- have 2 tablespoons of juice extracted from basil leaves empty stomach, in the morning. These are loaded with antioxidants that relieve stress and also contain oils that help lower blood sugar levels.
jamun- jamun's leaves, seeds and berries are effective in improving blood sugar levels and they also prevent spikes in the level of insulin. You could eat a handful of the berries or powder the leaves and seeds- which you should consume twice a day.
amla- combine 2 teaspoons of amla juice in water and have it as soon as you wake up. Make this a part of your everyday routine to maintain blood sugar levels.
flaxseeds- eat one tablespoon of flaxseed powder with a glass of warm water every morning, on an empty stomach. Flax seed can bring down your sugar level by almost 28%. But be careful not to have more than 2 tablespoons per day, as that could be bad for health.
neem- neem enhances insulin receptor sensitivity, improves circulation and lowers blood sugar levels thereby reducing your dependency on synthetic drugs. Drink the juice of the need shoot everyday on an empty stomach for best results.
Fruits- fruits are rich in fiber and other minerals which help stabilize blood sugar levels of the body. Consume at least 5 fruits a day! choose fruits like banana's, blackberries, cranberries, grape fruit, blueberries, kiwi and other citrus fruits.
Apple cider vinegar- mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a class water and consume before every large meal. The nutritional components in apple cider will help control the rise in blood sugar levels after eating.
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)
Sir. My name is mallesh and I am a diabetic patient since 3 years. I have been diagnosed several times. At that time my sugar level was above 300. But now it is around 140. Does my sugar level is controlled or should I do some extra work to control more. If yes then please give me suggestions. I am a lecturer in a college. As my work is not hard. Then which type of exercise should I do.
My sister has increase insulin (2-34) 64 level what effects of it on body.& we have 2 admit my sis in hospital.
I have thyroid problem my TSH level is between 7 to 8 miliunit. please tell me how much this is dangerous for me. My periods is also affect by this .My ovaries get bulky. Please reply.
I am 58 years old. I have diabetes from last 15 years. I am taking both allopathic & ayurvedic medicines. For same, what I should I do?
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.