Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mahabubnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pranoy Gadi's
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Pranoy Gadi'sYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Initially the symptoms of mood disorder were not that severe but then it became worse. But after consulting Dr Pranoy, I am hopeful again that I will be fine. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. I am really grateful as his mood disorder treatment has give me a ray of hope. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of masturbation addiction. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Pranoy and they referred us .Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. The masturbation addiction treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
I am so happy that I chose Dr Pranoy Gadi for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. During the treatment for staying healthy he supported me a lot. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
The complete process of hemorrhoids treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult Dr Pranoy. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my problem. Our family physician personally recommended this Pranoy Gadi's. His treatment suited me the best. The overall atmosphere in the SS hospital is very soothing.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The best thing about Pranoy Gadi's is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of diabetes. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the SS hospital is so nice. With the help of hertreatment for diabetes I am feeling so great.
I was suffering from pain in my hand and it happen all of a sudden. I was quite tensed as my daily activities were suffering and the condition was becoming even worst. One of my colleague referred DR Pranoy Gadi's. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Pranoy Gadi's to anyone gladly.
I have had this thyroid disorders from quite some time. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, but Dr Pranoy was able to handle it. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The complete process of thyroid disorders treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
Dr Pranoy is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, so I visited him for my health checkup. He found out the reason of my weakness and treated it . He is really a great doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pranoy Gadi's to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, inspiring and helped me improve my health. Thanks a lot to give me such a inspired suggestions .....thanks a lot...
Dr. Pranoy Gadi's provides answers that are knowledgeable. My heart pulse rate is 60 to 65 at sitting position
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pranoy to be very helpful. Thankyou so much sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pranoy Gadi's to be very helpful. THANKS
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
What are the chances of getting HIV through hospitals. What happens if the doctor forget and inject the syringe needle in other person what happens if the doctor forget and inject already used needle any risks? In hospitals.
I have pcod problem. Tell me medicine. Periods not regular. And i am also over weight. so please tell a solution for that
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of conditions that occur together and increase your chances of developing stroke, diabetes, and heart problems. This set of conditions includes high blood sugar, abnormal levels of cholesterol, abdominal fat, and high blood pressure. More importantly, having just any one of these conditions doesn't mean that you suffer from this problem.
What really brings about this condition?
Experts are still not sure as to what causes the development of this condition; the causes and risk factors can be manifold.
Some of the causes can be:
1. Insulin resistance - A hormone produced by the pancreas in your body, insulin plays the vital role of helping your body to use the glucose as fuel. The problem of insulin resistance causes your body to produce more of this hormone so as to tackle the rising glucose levels in your body. Closely connected to excess belly fat, it causes the development of diabetes.
2. Overweight or obesity - Instances of obesity can also cause you to develop metabolic syndrome. More specifically, abdominal obesity can see your prospect increasingly significantly. It can bring about problems like insulin resistance and other associated conditions.
3. Abnormal hormone levels - Even the behavior of hormones can affect your chances of developing this health condition. For example, the hormonal disorder like PCOS can cause metabolic syndrome.
4. Unhealthy lifestyle - Having too much of processed foods without an adequate amount of physical activity can increase your prospects of developing metabolic syndrome. Eating a heart-healthy diet, which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish can help to curb this problem.
How to identify this health condition?
When it comes to symptoms, this group of disorders doesn't reveal any specific signs but symptoms associated with individual health conditions that make up this group. You can come across signs like an increased waistline, or symptoms associated with diabetes like increased urination, a thirsty feeling, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Nonetheless, you're said to suffer from this problem if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Abdominal obesity marked by waist size of over 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women
- Triglyceride levels of 150 and above
- Blood pressure levels of 130/85 and above
- Fasting blood sugar measuring 110 and above
- Good cholesterol levels less than 50 in women and 40 in men
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am masturbating from 5 years and now my age is 24. Will have any problem in future after marriage.
I an accident about in 2004 my back was broken and doctor advised me that not to pick more than 2 kg but now I want to play cricket can I do that?
I am having excess of pimples in my face. I also have an oily skin. Please help. Give your suggestions.
I'm 23 years old. And I am masturbating daily 2,3 times since 2 years and my question is can I give birth to child or will there any problems.
If you are trying to quit alcohol, you should stick to beers and wines. True or False. Take this quiz to know now!
1. Heavy drinkers have smaller brain volumes
Answer - True
Studies have shown that drinking too much alcohol can lead to the death of brain cells in certain parts of the brain such as the parietal lobe. It also causes electrical dysfunction in the brain by disturbing the brain's neurotransmitters.
2. Which of the following is an effect of alcohol withdrawal??
Answer - All of the above
Alcoholism is a serious medical condition that requires proper diagnosis and therapy. The withdrawal symptoms of suddenly quitting alcohol include anxiety, cold sweats, a sick feeling in the stomach and delirium.
3. An alcoholic needs to hit rock bottom before being able to quit and recover
Answer - False
Alcoholism has various degrees and not every alcoholic hits rock bottom before recovering. In any case, "rock bottom" is a subjective concept and does not mean the same thing for every individual. If you want to quit drinking, you should begin right away and not wait till you reach a low point in your life.
4. If you are trying to quit alcohol, you should stick to beers and wines
Answer - False
It is a common myth that beer and wine drinkers cannot be alcoholics. The truth is that these drinks may contain high percentages of alcohol which can effectively sustain an alcohol addiction even if one entirely avoids hard liquor.
5. Which of the following is the most effective way to avoid alcoholism?
- Distilling your own liquor
- Avoiding pubs and bars
- Not drinking above the legal limit
- Replacing alcohol with drugs
Answer - Not drinking above the legal limit
Alcoholism only occurs when one overindulges in alcohol and binge drinks. Those who are trying to quit drinking or avoid alcoholism should refrain from consuming liquor in excess of the permissible limits for drinking at all times.
Diabetes mellitus is a condition affecting the way one’s body utilizes blood sugar (glucose). Glucose is essential to your health since it is a vital energy source for the cells that make up the tissues and muscles. Diabetes is characterized by excess blood sugar levels. The complications might get aggravated and turn fatal if it is left untreated over a period of time.
Diabetes mellitus can be of two types - Type 1 and Type 2.
In Type 1 diabetes, the pancreas is unable to produce enough insulin to metabolize sugar and starch from the foods that you consume while Type 2 diabetes affects the way the body processes the blood glucose.
Diabetes substantially increases the risks of numerous cardiovascular disorders (a condition that affects the heart’s blood vessels due to fatty deposits within the arteries) such as atherosclerosis (narrowing of arteries), stroke, heart attack (wherein flow of blood to the heart muscle gets blocked all of a sudden), heart failure (inability of the heart to pump blood throughout the body) and angina (chest pain).
Why are diabetic people at a higher risk of developing cardiovascular diseases?
The following factors are associated (could be the common reason as well) with both diabetes and cardiovascular diseases-
High triglyceride level (a kind of fat present in the blood) and abnormal cholesterol level.
Lack of exercises and physical activities.
Uncontrolled blood sugar level.