Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaydeep KaurYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, Before pregnancy me nd my wife njoy the sex. Bt after pregnancy we not njoy sex properly. My wife has normal delivery before 45 days. What the reason? Nd how to increase my penis size?
Good morning sir I am 22 years old Whole day I sit behind my mother because she is bed ridden Some work I do But I am getting pain After eating lunch and dinner While drinking water What's the problem can I know.
Hello, I want to know that at what a good time for pregnancy. My age is 24 nd husband age is 29. Can I wait for 6 months or not?
It is likely for you to experience false labour pain or false contractions before the beginning of true labour during pregnancy. This is called Braxton Hicks contractions, and it is the way of telling the body to get ready for the real labour pain on the day of giving birth. However, these false contractions do not indicate that the labour has started or will begin shortly.
How do false labour contractions feel like?
Women may get a tightening feeling in their abdomen, which comes and goes away, due to Braxton Hicks or false labor contractions. These false contractions may feel like menstrual cramps. These contractions are unlike true labour and usually do not cause pain. They do not occur regularly and do not get closer together. They do not last for very long or get worse with time. These false contractions may be felt during the second or third trimester of pregnancy.
The difference between Braxton Hicks and true labor contractions
There are several differences between true labor pain and false labour contractions. These are as follows:
- Comparing how often these contractions occur allows us to differentiate between true labour pains and false contractions. False labour contractions are irregular while true contractions occur at regular intervals. They last for over a minute, and they get stronger and closer with the passage of time.
- The change in these contractions are based on your movement, which allows us to differentiate between the two types. False labour contractions may end when you take a walk or rest, and stop when you change your position. In case of true labour pains, the contractions keep on continuing irrespective of any kind of movement or change in position. They do not stop even when you take some rest.
- The strength of true labour pain and false contractions is different. False labor contractions are weak in general and there are less chances of them getting worse. They are stronger in the beginning and gradually weaken. However, true labour contractions get increasingly stronger with time.
- We can differentiate between the two types of contractions on the basis of the areas which are affected with pain. False labour contractions only cause slight pain in the front part of the abdomen and the pelvis. True labour pain is much more intensive in nature. They usually begin from the lower back and move to the front abdomen region. They may start in the abdomen and move back as well.
If you are not sure and cannot differentiate between true labour pains and Braxton Hicks contractions, it is essential for you to consult a gynaecologist. A doctor will be able to identify the true nature of the contractions.
Hi I got married 10 months back and I was 5 months pregnant but I got abortion few days back. It was normal delivery accompanied with pains. The doctors said it is due to cervix incompetence and the baby born had gastroschisis. When can I conceive again and does cervix incompetence repeats for next pregnancy?
An increase in your body weight can be due to many factors. But excessive weight gain usually leads to future complications in the form of life-threatening diseases such as obesity, heart problems, depression among others. It can also hamper your self-confidence when you see your flabby body in the mirror. Clothes may no longer fit and you may feel your self-esteem dipping. However, there is no reason for you to feel let down since there are so many ways for fat loss as well as inch loss. One of those many ways are certain non-surgical methods, such as:
Ultrasound lipolysis is the newest technology among non-surgical methods to reduce fat. Ultrasound lipolysis or U-Lipo is painless as it uses ultrasound wave energy to break down the fat cells into simpler fluids, which the body can naturally metabolise. This method is very selective and you can only use it to reduce fat in your chin, face, lower back, upper back, calf, arms, thighs, hips and tummy.
1. Results of U-Lipo are immediate, and you can lose up to 10 centimetres of your problem areas after a single treatment
2. The application of low frequency ultrasound waves makes the treatment painless and absolutely safe
3. Compared to others, U-Lipo is much more affordable non surgical treatment for weight loss
Endermology uses a vacuum suction to deeply massage the subcutaneous tissue (the innermost skin layer) and skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, the effects are temporary and you may require multiple treatments.
1. It is painless since it is non-invasive procedure
2. Stimulates the fat cells and increases production of elastin and collagen
3. Sculpts your figure and firms your skin for a perfect weight /inch loss
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical weight loss method that aims to melt fat using injections. It is increasingly popular. A solution comprising of natural nutrients breaks down the fat cells which your body later gets rid of.
1. The procedure is non-invasive
2. No general anaesthesia is needed
3. Boosts blood circulation in the treated areas
4. If combined with a healthy lifestyle, effects can be long lasting
I'm 27 yr old. Recently I got operated for rupture eptopic tube and it has been removed. And doctor told that I hv i'll developed horn and unicoronuate uterus. Hence I will not be mother without ivf. So please help me.
LMP 14 June 2016. Baby in breech. My doc says to have c section before 14 March. Is it so. Any other option.
My vagina is very loose and my chest loose and small so my husband is every time crying me for this problem please Help me.
Sir now I am 12 week pregnent and due to history of type 2 diebetic , I am on insuline and previously I have one laproscopy operation in my right ovary and in that operation I lost my right follupiontube. Sir after 7 years of marriage this is my first pregnency kindlly give me some healthy suggestions and health tips so that I can have a healthy baby.
Hi. My due is nearing in another 5 days. May 30. HBsAg positive person. I requested doctor for c section but doctor said it's not needed and we can wait until due. Is that fine? And what are the main symptoms for labor pain.
Hello Dr. I had take ivf treatment my embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb 2017 then on 16th. Feb I had done beta hcg it was 1165.0 then after 48 hours it increases and it was 3333.0 now I am 6 week pregnant doctor saw only G sac and foetal pole but no heartbeat. What can I do I am so worried. please help me.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and gave her ipill after 1 day. After 7 days she got her periods. Now it has been one and half month she is not getting her period. We didn't do anything physically after her periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 30 year old.In my vaginal portion some fluid is coming out when my husband approach me for sex. It irritate me and for him also during that time. And bad smell also will come. Will you help me out.
Hi, I'm 20 years old girl. My friends says that I look 3 to 4 years older than I look. What shall I do look younger.
How much sleep is necessary for me? I am a housewife and my age is 27. And also I am going to plan to have a pregnancy in after 6 month. Please guide.
Potatoes are the third most commonly consumed food crop in the world, after rice and wheat.
About 35% of women of reproductive age (that is, aged 19-50) consume potatoes daily, accounting for 8% of daily total energy intake.
The health effects of potatoes are inconclusive, and there have been longstanding debates on the appropriate placement of potatoes in dietary guidance. Nonetheless, the dietary guidelines continue to include potatoes in the vegetable food group and encourage consumption.
Though potatoes are rich in vitamin c, potassium, dietary fiber, and some phytochemicals, unlike other vegetables they can have detrimental effects on glucose metabolism because they contain large amounts of rapidly absorbable starch. Indeed, several epidemiologic studies have linked higher potato consumption to increased concentrations of fasting plasma glucose, insulin resistance, and an increased risk of type ii diabetes mellitus.
Gestational diabetes mellitus (gdm) is a common complication of pregnancy characterized by glucose intolerance with onset or first recognition during pregnancy. Gdm is not only associated with adverse perinatal outcomes, it is also related to increased long-term cardiometabolic risk in both mothers and their offspring.
It is therefore, crucial to identify modifiable risk factors that could contribute to the prevention of GDM.
Previous studies have found that a diet with a higher glycemic index is related to higher plasma glucose and hba1c concentrations during pregnancy and could increase the risk of GDM.
Source: British medical journal.