Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaydeep KaurYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr, I'm 32 years old female. I completed my 3 months pregnancy in 2nd of March. But still mere weakness and vomiting Mai koi improvement nahi aaya hai. Mera 5 kg weight loss Hua hai in months Mai. Please advice me ki koi problem toh nahi hai baby ke growth mai. Mujhe bhook bhi nahi lagti hai. Please help me.
My sister is 25 years old. She has been suffering for years with these problems. I write them here in an order from top of the body. Consulted many Dr. S but getting temporary relief only. Pls suggest us the exact treatment. (very major problems are) low breathing earlier (years) taken injections are aching still today, feeling heavy breast before periods, had severe pain while urinating, and others are Hair Fall Shoulders hands pain, sneezing daily after immediate wake up, aching at the left side of the fore head, eyes are paining & heavy, mouth cracks, Dust allergy knee joint and leg pain, foot pain & cracks, Hemoglobin is 12% other reports says everything is normal. Had a suicide attempt earlier and used heavy medication. Having 2 child. Had an injection to spinal cord at the time of delivery. Pls suggest us the exact treatment with consulting doctors and with medical tests.
Married for 5-6 months and not planning for babies yet. Is it safe if I had ipill once in a month for consecutive 5-6 months. After how much tym does it start having bad effect. Does it affect reproduction. If yes, then how much gap should be there between two dosage and please tell me the bad effects too. Thanks.
I often feel pain in left nipple/breast (gaps of months and pain stays for 3-5 days) . I don't understand what all can be the reason behind .
Dr. can you advise me my period date 2 and at my home on date 3 katha caution and I am going to temple at 8th date for 15 days so can I take a medicine as per follow? If take medicine date on 2nd for delay period till katha finish I mean 3 date nite then after date 4th I take medicine for mc period if I take then please provide me medicine for postponed and prepone period medicine name also advice me which medicine which time I can take please help me on this matter.
I had asked question asking what is the best period to have sex as per the menstrual cycle in order to avoid pregnancy?. I gt one ans frm doc is 3rd day till 11day and the other doctor said 7days before periods and 7 days after periods have minimum chances of pregnancy. So whom to follow can anyone answer it clearly.
I had my periods two months back and since then i had no periods.I m now having watery discharge which has no smell .What is it?
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower Urinary Tract Infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper Urinary Tract Infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Sir mujhe pcod h both ovaries m or abhi mere dwai chal rahi h kab theek honge pregnancy m koi problem to nhi hogi or mujhe hair growth bhi bhuat h body m sir please mujhe jaldi theek hona h.
I have severe backache and I am unable to sleep properly since 3 days. It increases when I have periods. The pain is just unbearable. Plzz help.
suffering from multiple fibroid in uterus. Before 2 year I was consulted with a doctor then doctor suggest me if you have any problem then operation is a last treatment then live your life. But after 1.5 years I have more bleeding than previous days and again I am consulting with 2 or 3 doctors and suggest operation and they also said we can do biepci also for checking cancer. I want to know how much chances of cancer have in my case.
My sister has no child and it has passed 10 years of her marriage. She is 40 years old. She married in June 2007. Her first child was born dead through operation in 2008. After that she got pregnant many times but within two to three months fetus dropped out. Please suggest what should she do to get a child.
I am 36 years old. I have a son 11 years old. I had sex with my sisters son who is 21 years old. Two weeks before we had sex after long relationship in cinema theater in night show as we were afraid for being caught if done in home. But I am afraid of pregnancy. Now I allow him to do everything except entering me. Will I become pregnant or can I continue to have sex with him?
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder characterized by Hyperglycemia (elevated blood glucose level) due to either reduced production of insulin or the inability of the body to utilize the insulin produced. Today management of diabetes has become a prime concern. Over the winter months, diabetic patients are likely to suffer from higher blood glucose levels than during the warmer months. As the temperature drops and the sugar levels up, thus, diabetic patients should be extra careful about the temperature fluctuations or seasonal changes.The cold weather makes diabetics experience many health problems, besides creating a major change in their sugar levels.
Following are the most harmful effects that diabetic patients may suffer from during the cold weather
- Change in hemoglobin level: There is a great change in their glycated hemoglobin levels. Whatever the type of diabetes an individual has, the freezing temperature can increase the level of HbA1c or glycated hemoglobin. This is most likely because of decreased physical activity. Cold weather makes it difficult for some people to go out. A little activity each day can help with insulin sensitivity (in all types of diabetes) which can help the body to regulate sugar level in a better way.
- Prone to diseases: Since the immune system is also not at its best strength in winters, there are increased incidences of microbial infections like cold and flu or in some cases pneumonia. As a result, the body produces counterregulatory hormones (Cortisol, Adrenaline, and Glucagon) to counteract the situation. These hormones affect the utilization of insulin by the body thereby elevating the blood glucose level. Also, conditions like flu and cold tend to make them feel lethargic and stress and can prevent them from taking the diet, which is required, which eventually can lead to an increase in the blood sugar level.
- Winter blues: It is often seen that people feel low during winters, as they tend to go out less and prefer to stay indoors. Less outdoor activity during winters can sometimes trigger mood swings or in some cases depression, which in turn can shoot up the level of blood sugar in their body. Thus it is advisable that one should spend more time with friends and family, in order to keep these blues at bay.
- Other problems: Most diabetic people are unaware of their nerve functions, and are unable to feel the difference between the cold and hot water, which can lead to burn injury. Also, during the winter season, most diabetic patients tend to lose feeling in their toes and feet due to vascular changes. Therefore, it is advisable that people should check their feet frequently, so as to ensure that there is no open wound or pressure area in their feet. One must take very good care of their feet, keep them moisturized, inner fingers clean and dry, prevent any type of fungal growth in toes, etc. By taking required preventive measures before the onset of winters diabetic patients can control their blood sugar level, which enables them to stay away from associated problems.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!