Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi m ruby 20 year old .I have cold issue my cold iz not goin frm last 1 month. And I have cough issue. I want to know wat doses is dis or iz dis happening is this normals or wat iz the problem please revert asap. M worried.
I am 25 Yr old male and I have ligament tear problem in both of my knees please suggest something for betterment?
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.
I am a 19 year old male suffering from sore throat from last 20 days. I have tried several medicines but no use. It is paining while I swallow or eat something. What should I do?
Actually because of hypothyroidism my menstruation has been stopped and doctors says that I am having pof kindly help me to do as I m wanting a baby. Can it is possible ?
Suicide is a type of Deliberate Self Harm (DSH) and is defined as a human act of self-intentioned and self-inflicted death. It ends with fatal outcome. Suicide is among the top ten causes of death in India and most other countries. It is also one of the most important psychiatric emergencies all over the world.
Most of the times, suicidal attempts don’t go unaccompanied with warning signs and risk factors. Either the behaviour of a person or the way he talks acts as warning. In order to relate what warning signs a person with suicidal inclination can give, read further.
How can talking help identity a Suicide Warning signs?
1.The person often talks about committing suicide
2.The person sees life as meaningless and without any vigor
3.The person feels like he is a burden on those connected to him
4.The person wishes to seek revenge from someone who hurt him emotionally
5.The person feels like he has been trapped in his life and doesn’t enjoy it
6.The person suffers from unbearable psychological or physical pain
How can behavior help in identifying suicide warning signs?
The inclination of a person towards suicidal thoughts increases if he starts to show a new type of behavior or if he shows negative changes in behavior. Such behavioral changes often follow loss of a loved one, any painful change or unacceptable events.
The person starts to give away some of his most valuable possessions.
The person suffers from panic attacks.
The person starts to call his friends and relatives to bid goodbye.
The person shows changes in sleeping habits like sleeping too little or too much.
The person withdraws from day-to-day activities which once formed an indispensable part of his life.
The person starts to act irresponsibly.
The person increases the consumption of alcohol or usage of drugs.
The person searches for ways to kill oneself and searches for poison, guns or other drugs online.
Identifying the Risk Factors of a Potential Suicide
The presence of risk factors increases the likelihood of a suicidal attempt. The greater is the number of risk factors, the greater the risks. Generally, there are three main heads under which suicidal risk factors can be classified. These are:
Close acquaintance with a suicide incident
Life events that cause stress such as loss of beloved, divorce or loss of job
Never-ending stress such as marriage or relationship troubles, job issues, harassment, etc.
Gaining access to certain deadly means such as guns or drugs
Problems related to mental health (Depression, Schizophrenia ,Borderline personality disorder)
Excessive alcohol consumption
Suicidal tendency of an individual can be linked with historical factors such as:
Prior history of any suicidal attempts by the individual in the past
If the person’s family had any history of suicidal attempts or suicidal deaths in the past
Misconceptions Regarding Suicide
People who talk about suicide don’t commit suicide
Suicide happens without warning
Suicidal persons are fully intent on dying
Once a person is suicidal, he is suicidal for ever
All suicidal persons are mentally ill or psychotic
What should you do if you suspect that someone is at the risk of committing suicide?
Consider it a serious situation.
Do not leave the person alone even for a moment.
Inspect physical surroundings and remove all means of committing suicide, such as sharp objects ropes, drugs, and fire arms. Also search patient thoroughly. Hide all fatal means like drugs or firearms which you think he can use to harm himself.
Take the person to an emergency ward or a psychiatrist if you feel that the condition of person is crossing limits.
Sit whenever I do urine small pieces of semen comes along with urine please help me and also I am getting nightfall and erectile dysfunction.
Hello Sir, I am 30 years old female. Mujhe breast ke niche ghat h jo na hi increase hoti h or na he decrease. Pain bhi nahi hota koi .kabi kabhi thori si tees jaise feel hota h maine surgeon se consult kiya h wo bole ki koi prblm nahi h pls consult me best for me.
I have too much pimples on my face who now been very dark black I wanna clean it I need your advise and solution.
I am so thin my weight is 49 kg . I am eat vary much but I do not increase my weight . So what should I do please help me to increase my weight . Any medicine for me please suggests thank you.
I have frequent urine problem as I drink a glass of water I get urge of going bathroom after 15 mins usually I go 8 to 10 times a day. Is there any problem with my kidney or something wrong with my bladder?
I am a epileptic patient and I am planning to take fat burner soon to lose my body fat. For epilepsy I am taking levetiracetam 250 mg and clobazam 10 mg. Is it safe to take fat burner to lose my body weight? It will stimulant free far burner! Soo is it safe to take or not? I will be doing workout too. Hoping positive reply! Thanks!
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.