Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Komal PuriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Komal Puri. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from hair fall like this. The friendliness of staff is the best in the OPD CARE. The complete process of hair fall treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. I am so thankful that Komal Puri has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Komal Puri treated me was the best. The overall atmosphere in the OPD CARE is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Komal Puri. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Whatever tests the Komal Puri prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Over the period of time the erectile dysfunction has helped me a lot.
She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call her, and Komal Puri still takes my call in case of any emergency. I am so happy that I chose this Komal Puri for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of disc prolapse. Komal Puri has expert knowledge in the field. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment to lose weight and for that Dr Komal Puri is the reason. The facilities available in the OPD CARE are very nice. Komal Puri doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. OPD CARE had all the amenities, a patient requires. She is very professional and is a really patient listener.
I was suffering from male sexual problems for such a long time for which I chose to consult Dr Komal. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I am so thankful that she has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of typhoid. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Komal is the reason. Many people gave very positive feedback for her. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Komal guided me to change my attitude. She has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail.
I used to get ill repeatedly almost every month. I was fed up of this illness as It was affecting my day to day life. I thank Dr Komal for her suggestions to stay healthy and also prescribing the best medicines which could suit me. I must say she treats her patients very patiently and I owe her a big thank as I am not facing any such issue.
Overall leg pain treatment was very effective. It's been so long, I had lost all hope, but then I met Dr Komal Puri and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my leg pain. Everything was just spick and span in the OPD CARE.
Dr Komal Puri is a famous doctor in the field of Ayurveda. I visited her for baldness treatment and I got the satisfactory result. I had infection in my scalp due to which my hairs were falling. her recommendations came into use and I am completely fine now.
P Vinod Menon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be inspiring, prompt, sensible and knowledgeable. I will keep the answer in mind.Since I have quite a preference for items like ginger-I may try it.Vinod.Thanks.
Dr. Komal Puri provides answers that are knowledgeable. I think you have provided me good prescription .i would like to thank you.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be caring. Yaa I had used this for a long time but no use
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Thank you madam for your kind advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be knowledgeable. Ok. I'll try, thanks for the help
Dr. Komal Puri provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks for immediate response
Sri N Arun
Dr. Komal Puri provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be caring. Thnku want to need more help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Thank you mam..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Helpful answer
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Thnks doctor
For a mother, the first few months after delivery are crucial since the uterus after expanding due to delivery, shrinks back to its normal size. Moreover the tendons, ligaments and muscles connected to the uterus begin to regain the power and strength lost during labor. A lot of emphasis is put on postnatal care in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda suggested diet tips:
According to your digestive system, you must take Sesame oil i.e. Til oil and ghee i.e. clarified butter after mixing it with panchkola. Once this mixture has been digested, you must consume rice gruel and milk that is medicated with Vidharigandhadi gana or panchkola. Apart from these, you must consume jaggery water for about a week. After a week, you must eat foods that are easily digestible to help you regain your strength.
Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
2. Do bathe with warm water
3. Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
4. Do urinate every 5 hours
5. Do breastfeed properly
6. Don't consume food irregularly
7. Don't have stale or cold food
8. Don't retain urine or feces
9. Don't indulge in sex or exercise
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs:
All the medicines and herbs mentioned below are never advised together. An ayurvedic specialist will usually give you a combination of a few medicines depending on your symptoms and condition.
1. Dashamoolarishtam: Dashamoolarishtam is extremely effective in boosting your immunity and keeping infections at bay. It is usually prescribed for the first few months as it also helps reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is well known for inducing normal lactation, and is usually prescribed to mothers during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is because it keeps the body warm owing to its hot nature.
3. Shatavari Gulam: Improve lactation and achieve overall hormonal balance by consuming Shatavari Gulam.
4. Pulileham: Pulileham is administered to new mothers from the third week onwards for about a month and half.
5. Shatavari: Shatavari herb is mixed with boiling milk to improve the production of breast milk and avoid post partum depression. It is also useful for normal involution of the uterus.
6. Musta: Apart from improving breast milk production, musta herbs also relieves clogs in milk ducts and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.
I want to loose weight could you please suggest me something and please suggest something about white discharge problem also that I have.
My shoulder muscles get pulled. Can't able to rise hand properly but am missing gym what should I do?
Does irregular sleeps can get you hormonal imbalance? What are the symptoms? And does it hit anxiety too?
There is a cream qraa which is underarm whitening cream. Is it safe to use it or it can cause any side effects too. please advice.
Your eyes are one of the most wonderful gift given by god to see this beautiful world created by him. You need to take care of it. In thi modern era of machines physical activities are almost nil and everybody concentrates on computers, laptops, cell phone etc. These have very bad impact on your eyes. Today as you observe every second member of family is wearing glasses. Even children of 2 years age are using specticals.
I would suggest you a home remedy for your eyes. Start taking it before you have to use spectacles.
Make a mixture of the following:
4. Black pepper.-25gms
Grind all above and make a mixture of it. Take 1 tea spoon of it daily in the morning empty stomach with water.
I am suffer from hair loss problem. I use mixture of onion and garlic on hair. Its good to continues.
Uterus lining is very thin. Had pcod, twist in right tube. Underwent laparoscopy but no results till now. Periods are very scanty, black and dry flow during periods. hormones are in normal state. 7 years of marriage and unable to conceive. Husbands report is all fine. But issues are from my side. Had underwent all tests till now, related to infertility. Medicines are not giving any positive results.
I am a diabetic patient for five years. I have to take precaution about my diet. I am losing my weight day by day. I take many protein like paneer, egg, chicken vegetable, but no sign of good health pl give advise for weight gain. Is sago useful for diabetic patient.
Sedentary lifestyle has made lives comfortable but simultaneously it is a silent killer. It has increased the risk of many deadly diseases and one of them is diabetes. Diabetes has taken lives of people more than aids.
There are 3 types of diabetes:-
1. Type 1 diabetes- When uncontrolled blood sugar level is diagnosed under 25 years of age then it is said to be type 1 diabetes. It is often seen in childhood age.
Sugar that we consume is used for energy production in our body and this happens with the help of insulin hormone produced by pancrease. In this type of daibetes, pancrease fails to produce insulin and sugar in blood is not used for fuel production, as a result sugar level in the blood is on higher level.
2. Type 2 diabetes- This type of diabets occur above 25 years of age. In this type, insulin secretion is there in the body but cell doesn't use it to produce energy.
This is called insulin resistance. As a result blood sugar level increase beyond normal.
3. Gestational diabetes- During pregnancy due to additional demand of baby, body becomes resistant to insulin and blood sugar level increases.
Pancrease increases secretion of insulin to control blood sugar level but when it is unable to meet the demand, sugar level increases and it leads to gestational diabetes.
There are more chances of gestational diabetes if:-
1. You are obese before pregnanacy.
2. There is family history of diabetes.
3. Blood sugar level is on higher side before pregnanacy period but not as high as in diabetes.
Ayurveda that is our tradional health system has termed diabetes as'prameha'.
Types of prameha
Depending upon different types of aggravating factors, there are different types of prameha, like if kapha aggravating factors are more then it will lead to kaphaj prameha, similarly pittaj and vataj aggravating factors leads to their respective type of pramehas.
1. Vataj prameha-vasa meha, majja meha, hasti meha and madhu meha.
2. Pittaj-kshara meha, kala meha, neela meha, rakta meha, manjishtha meha and haridra meha.
3. Kaphaj meha-udaka meha, ikshu meha, sandra meha, sura meha, pista meha,
Shukra meha, sikatra meha, sheera meha, shanai meha and lala meha.
Pathogenesis according to ayurveda.
As per ayurveda, prameha is a'kleda pradhana vyadhi. Kleda is one of the dooshya where water (jala mahabhoot)
Is predominant. Both kapha and pitta regulate kleda.
Indulgence in the nidana leads to vatiation of kapha and pitta and as a result kleda is imbalanced. These imbalanced doshas move towards medo dhatu and further leads to imbalance of kleda.
How our body manages kleda?
मूत्रस्य क्लेदवाहनम्, स्वेदस्य क्लेद विधृतिः ।
When the moisture of body increases, it eliminates it through urine and sweat. But in diabetic patients due to sedentary life style there is not secretion of sweat and all kleda moves towards urinary system and increases production of urine, gradually leading to prameha.
At this stage there will be poorva roopa (initial symptoms) like accumulation of impurities on the teeth, burning sensation in palm and feet.
If not treated on time then there will be a condition called'bahu abaddha medas'
That is accumulation of fatty tissues that has lost its firmness. Gradually excess kleda moves into deep tissues and affects all body tissues except asthi dhatu and cause'dhatu shaithilyata.
As per my experience diabetes was a disease that occur at the age of 50 or above and moslty to obese people leading sedentary life style. But since last few years it is being seen in our youth moslty at 28 or 29 years of age. Moreover it has no link with obesity as it has stepped in farmers even who are born hard workers.
All this is due to stress factor. In this modern world person is under stress, whether young or adult. Stress is more observed in teenagers when they have to decide what to do after high school, where to get in good college etc.
In adults workplace has been found as one of the main cause of stress when the job demands are more and their control over meeting the demands is less.
More working hours and less authorities, not able to give time to the family etc.
Symptoms due to diabetes:
1. Feeling of thirst
2. Burning sensation in hands and feet
4. Sexual weekness
6. Weight loss
7. Blurred vision
8. Gastric-nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
How stress affects our blood sugar level?
Under stress our blood sugar level tends to rise as body releases some hormones such as adrenalin and cortison. These hormones tend to raise blood sugar level so that it is processed into energy to prepare body to fight. This is calles fight and flight reaction. In diabetics, due to insulin deficiency or insulin resistance blood sugar level gets high and produce symptoms such as ataxia, giddiness, difficulty in breathing etc.
Now every second memeber of the family is suffering from diabetes. Especially you will see it in younger members. In my pracrtice of pure ayurveda I have observed diabetes either in youth of age 28 or 29 years or children of age 4.
Maximum detrioration of body tissues occur in this type disease thats why it affects vital organs of the body deeply and slowly drag you towards death.
Today sweetness in the relations have decreased which ultimately left you alone and as a result your body increases sweetness inside it (diabetes) in response to that loneliness (stress. This article is to create awareness among people for diabetes as it is like a slow poison that is killing you slowly without your acknowledgement because usually it attacks you without causing any symptoms and you get alert when it has already affected your vital organs.
So get your blood sugar levels checked regularly especially if you have family history of diabetes and if you are obese.
I have only 5.6 feet hight & I am in 21 years can I grow 3 to 4 inch if possible please suggest the medicine to grow height.
I have skin problems specifically pimples and it comes very often and leaves a black spot please help.
Hi. Good evening doctor, my stomach has becoming bigger due to fat ,so how to keep it in natural shape, please Give me a suggestion, Thanks.
I am 21 year old boy and my hair's are very hard ,because of that I am unable to comb as I wish. Pls suggest me gel or anything that makes my hair smooth and soft.
Actually in my thigh some part are go to sleep When I pinch in thing so not feel a to much pain But is sleep like 30 percent.
Sir, my wife is suffering from fever for a long time malaria and typhoid and HIV test are negative. uska weight bahut Kam ho Raha hai Khana bhi bahut Kam khati hai bukhar continue bana rahta hai kabj ki problem bhi rahti hai tension me rahti hai please tell what I do?
I am here to address to the first doctor of the family that is mothers. Dear mothers you are the first person whom everyone in the family be it your child, husband, parents or in laws want to see first when in trouble or illness.
As it is said that men's work is from son to son but a lady's work ia never done, means men do work for a limited time period say from 9 to 5 for eg, but a women's work is never ending.
Doing all work and taking care of your family you keep your health at the bottom of your priority list dear mothers you need to understand that your health is the key to family health. You cannot avoid yourself.
If you want to keep your family happy and health then first you need to stay happy and healthy.
I am Dr. Komal puri giving some reminder to be followed by moms to keep themselves healthy.
1. Take a glass of water in the morning as soon as you wake up, it will help to flush toxins from your body that is generated overnight.
2. Don't skip breakfast-breakfast is the first meal of the day that keep you energise the whole day. I know an energetic women performs household as well as physical activities much better. Just because your routine is not regular or normal doesn't mean that you should skip your breakfast. Make sure you take healthy well balanced meal in the morning including proteins, fruits, veggies, milk etc.
3. Stay hydrated-water intake makes your skin glowing. Dear mothers, we know you are the most beautiful lady for your child on this earth but you will love to hear from your child when he or she will say oh mom you are so pretty, your skin is glowing. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. This point is especially recommended for mothers who choose to breastfeed their babies because the quantity as well as quality of your milk supply totally depends on your hydration.
4. 3 nutrients that is iron, calcium and protein-giving birth to a child changes you body drastically. If you want to get recover from it, make sure that you will take enough amount of proteins, iron and calcium in your diet. Deficiency of this will make you feel tired very easily, you will irritated. You are the person in the family who will not depend on anybody even in your old age. So for proteins focus on beans, lentils, nuts, soya, these are the good source of iron as well. Dark green vegetables, cheese, yoghurt, curd,
Milk are good source of calcium.
5. Take time for yourself-being working mother is a tedious job, preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner and then taking care of kids and weekends planned for pending jobs make you stressed ultimately. So take time for yourself, do yoga, meditation or power walk in the morning.
On the other hand, homemakers are under eaten, their job is thankless, no pay, no weekend off, 24 by 7 continuous job and house is there working place. It is very imperative to take time for yourself.
You can join hobby classes like dancing, singing etc, hangout with your friends when your kids are at school or so shopping to make you feel fresh.
On this mothers day I wish you dream, enjoy, relax and lead a happy and healthy life.