Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devinderjit Singh Walia
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devinderjit Singh WaliaYour feedback matters!
I couldn't grow my beared ,when ever i try for the same im failed due to the appearence of red dots on my skin along with the irritation.Its my dream to have a stylish beared . So what can i do to accomplish my dream ?
A head full of shiny, black, lustrous hair is a dream, but for most of us, it remains just that a dream. While problems like dandruff and dull or damaged hair can be managed with some hair care products or salon visits, one of the major issues that can be quite concerning is when there is hair loss in certain areas of the scalp. This is only in specific areas, and so medically referred to as alopecia areata. Alopecia areata causes hair loss in oval or circular patches in the head and sometimes in the beard and eyebrows too. The good news is that this condition is completely reversible as the hair follicles are not damaged.
With the right treatment, this can be completely reversed.
Hormonal changes, stress, heredity, drugs, burn injuries, autoimmune diseases, low-protein diet, and some cosmetic procedures are some of the reasons attributed to this condition. Homeopathy gets to the root of the issue and provides holistic cure to not just restore hair growth, but also treat the other associated medical conditions. Some of the following products have been proven effective in restoring hair growth.
- Phosphoric acid: Useful in stressed or aggrieved people with progressive thinning of hair, premature greying, and hair fall. The person would also have mental agony and difficulty comprehending things.
- Fluoric acid: Hair fall occurs with no reason, runs in families, is on the vertex of the head, and easily tangles. The person would have a happy attitude but can be extremely angry and irritable.
- Graphites: This is useful in people who have patchy baldness on the sides, which may be associated with menopause. There could be eruptions on the scalp (and elsewhere on the skin) which are itchy and emit a foul odour. The patient is chilly, fat, and could have constipation.
- Phosphorus: This is useful for people who have dry hair with itchy scalp and dandruff. Hair loss occurs in patches in the frontal area. The patients feel weak, are emotionally vulnerable, and are very helpful. They are better off in the company and can be fearful when alone.
- Silicea: After the process of potentization, it transforms into a wonderful remedy in various disease processes, especially of the skin and hair. Silica is useful for young people who have hair loss in the frontal and forehead regions. There could also be premature greying of hair. These people are nervous and anxious with fixed ideas and may have cold sweaty palms.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This is made from common salt after potentization where its healing powers are exposed. It is specifically used in anaemic females.
While patchy baldness can be very embarrassing and stressful, there are definitely ways to manage it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.