Critical Care Procedures
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Quit Smoking Techniques
Psychotherapy For Couples
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Anger Management Therapy
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Psychoanalysis for Mourning
Patient Review Highlights
You may face stress and anxiety in life because of innumerable reasons, starting from job-related stress to personal stress. Stress is capable of causing great distress, which may hamper your daily activities, your thinking and your entire life in general. It is essential for you to identify the cause of stress and anxiety and then adopt ways to cope with it.
Here are some important tips for busting stress and anxiety:
- Keep active: Exercise does not eliminate stress, but it helps in reducing its intensity. Your thoughts will be cleared and you will be able to deal with your problems better.
- Take control: Remember that every problem has a solution. If you are passive about it and think about the negative side, your stress is bound to shoot up. You cannot afford to lose control over your thoughts and actions. Instead, try to take control over the situation and be optimistic.
- Connect with people: Instead of isolating yourself during situations of great stress and anxiety, connecting with your friends, family and colleagues will ease your troubles. You may come across a new perspective or a new approach. If you do not connect with the people who matter, you will not have their support when you really need it. By talking about your problem, you may find solutions and get suggestions as well.
- Spend time with yourself: We all like to do certain things, but cannot make it possible because of work pressure and other demands in life. It is important for you to take some time off for yourself and do the things you enjoy. This will lighten you up, make you happy and is a good vent for stress and anxiety.
- Set challenges for yourself: In order to build confidence, you must set some goals and challenges for yourself to accomplish. This is ideal for coping with stress and anxiety.
- Abstain from unhealthy habits: Do not rely on alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as a way of coping with stress. Although this is a common thing all around the world, these do not actually solve your troubles. They keep on creating more problems and hence try to keep away from them. You may get temporary relief, but in the long run, you have to solve the underlying cause of your stress.
- Help other people: It is evident that people who help others in need through volunteering, community work or any other way get resilient. If you help people who are in situations far worse than you, your problems will be put in the right perspective. Try to help people out in every little way.
You need to maintain a positive mindset instead of breaking down or losing it. Acceptance is a very important part of busting stress and anxiety.
My age is 22 and I listen that Sertraline is used after 15 days of prothiaden I leave prothiaden from three days can I use sertraline or not.
Sir I am not having food only alcohol and smoke because of my problems I want to quit and healthy what I do.
I'm27 years my fiance 22 years we loved past 8 month and going to marry next year but starting from we fight each other always she can't able full fill my expectations. I'm totally stressed. Is there any solution.
My age is 28 and I am earning well, but I am not happy. I have never did anything wrong but I always have fear of something. I don't know why I always feel confused. Sometimes I feel problems in taking decision. I also have low confidence. I don't know the purpose of my life. I am unable to understand my personality type. I am losing interest in living life.
Jab me sone wala hota aur kuchh time waad me so jaata hu' aur sone ke waad kabhi 10 minute ya kabhi 2 ghante waad me koi bhi sapna dekhta hu to mujhe aisa feel hota h. Mind kafi tej ghumta rehta h. Sharir hil nhi pata ek prakar se me jakad jata h. Aur me kafi takat se hil ne ki kosis karta hu kuchh time waad ankhe khulti h. Simple hi me apne aap ko seeda sote huye dekhta but sapne ke waqt me alag tarike me hota hu. Aisa mere sath 3-4 din chhod-2 ke hota h. Aur maine ye bhi feel kiya h. Ye mere sath mere ghar me hi hota h. Aur jab me family walo ke paas sota hu. Tab aisa nhi hota akele sone par hota h. please mujhe is problem ke baare bataye aur kya karu aisa ki ye problem dur ho jaaye aisa mere sath Abhi hona shuru hua h. Pehle kabhi-2 hota tha please Help me.
I suffered from high depression due to which I lost my diet and become so thin that can not explain. I got repetitive thoughts and som time I do inappropriate actions and behaviour. I fell am I become mad or suffer from serious medical mental problem. I could not get excitement. I also have serious headache problem and a doctor gave me tryptomer 25 mg which makes me sleep for last 3 days and a complete head shake and increase depression level. Can you pls guide a medicine which could relieve this and a proper diet which culd make me complete healthy and motivate to live life.
I am suffering from hair fall. My age is 47 years. I am leaving in sangrur district of punjab where the ground is supplied for use. Earlier I stay in chandigarh where water is supplied from canal then I have no hair fall. Most of my hairs are removed form front head pl tell me the medicine.
Hi doctor, I am a 24 years female, I have a problem with my husband, whenever I want to participate in sex he doesn't have mood. He is a diabetic. Since past years same problem. How can I control my feelings, my head is so heavy. I cannot think any thing. Please doctor suggest me. Thank you.
Hi, Me and my husband was having sex as I am divorced and I have four children with my first husband so everyone knows that we got married but I don't tell my children I said her that we are going uncle's house so they get excited and this 14 day of wedding and my children 1st children is 8 years 2nd is 6 years and 3rd is 5 years and 4th is 2 so only my 2 years old girl sleeping with me so one day in night it was around 1: 30pm so I am having sex with my husband so my child girl who is 8 years she went to washroom we didn't see her we were busy in having sex so she watched us we are having sex so started crying and went out and in morning she is saying me that we will go back to home and she is saying you're not sleeping with us so what should say her to convince I need a suggestion if I didn't sleep with my husband he is getting anger so I am newly married so sex compulsory daily 2 times till 2 to 3 months he is getting anger what should I say to my children I can not say her that I married your uncle and i'm pregnant also with my new husband child.
I have failed in love in last two years and now he is loving another girl I am still waiting for him I have felt a lot about this incident after that I am not believing any others what I have to do.
Hey, I'm 18 years old, male. Actually I'm feeling little bit of heaviness while breathing only at night or the time I relax in my bed. During the day time I feel no such kind of stuff. The thing is I started smoking at the age of 16, wasn't a chain smoker but 2 - 3 cigarette on daily basis recently I've stopped smoking and I've decided not do be indulged in this again, since the time I've stopped, this heaviness problem has emerged. My both the nostrils are slightly blocked. What should I do?:)
Addicted to alcohol from 10 years and now he decided not to consume alcohol and now he is getting shivering his hands, unable to eat food, mind out of control etc.
Hello Dic, I am worried about a incident which was happened 3 days ago. I went to see a building construction site. When I was keen on visiting the work, One of the worker by mistakenly place his bare foot on my toe fingers. His foot had sand and are little bit wet. The sand was landed on my toe's first and second fingers and also on my nails. I am worried suppose If his foot was bleeding and put his leg on my toe, is there any risk for diseases like HIV? I did not have any visible cuts on my toe and fingers. But my worry is tha nail area of my toe from which any particle can enter. I can't concentrate on anything doc. Pls solve my issue. I can't concentrate on my work doc. U reply is precious for me.
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.