Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Mohan Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas Mohan GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. V. M. Gupta explained me the disease and how it was going to be cured. He was very helpful, understandable, caring. He answered all my queries, gave me a proper diet and lifestyle tip and prescribed medicines that could be found and bought by me easily. I highly recommend him.
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo.
Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
1. Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
2. However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
3. Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
1. The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
2. The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
3. Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
4. Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Vitiligo can be cured through panchakarma therapy. According to Ayurveda repeated Sanshodhan (biodetoxification) therapy should be adviced to patient of vitiligo. Leucoderma can be easily cured with Ayurvedic treatment. Photo-therapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self-esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta Elba): Used since centuries ago, it promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
Shikakai (Acacia Concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
Tectona Grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
Cuscuta Reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestestone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Hi, Mera face oily hai aur mere face pe hamesha blackheads and whitehead's hote rahte hai. To mujhe bataye ki mai kya karu jisase mere saare blackheads and whitehead's hamesha ke liye khatm ho jaye.
I am 19 year old female and i am having excess pigmentation +blackheads +leftover marks. What should I do?
I am a 20 year old male. I do everything for loss my weight and fat but I disappointed. Can you tell me how I loss my belly fat and my weight. Now my weight is 72 kg.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
1. Massage therapy - Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
2. Hot And Cold Compress - Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
3. Fenugreek - Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
4. Turmeric - Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
5. Apple cider vinegar - Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
6. Healthy diet - A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Ayurvedic Treatment Options For Getting Rid Of Joint Pain:
Ayurvedic Rasayan therapy gives also very good result after panchakarma therapy.