Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali GoyalYour feedback matters!
it's good by the way
I am 28 years old and married 1.5 years back still no child. Took sperm test four times but the count is very less and I don't drink nor smoke. Can I become a dad'its been really frustrating.
I want improve my sex power. I will feel very week and having small sex organ. So how to improve sex power and sex organ?
Hii doctors. This is a bit personal question. I am 15 years old. This is tough for me to explain but you know I have a huge desire to do sex. I just feel so excited. I am ok at day but when I go to sleep at night I just can not control. I can not sleep for 1 or 2 hours and just thinking about all that. I am a shy type guy. What should I do to control my emotions. I do not have a gf and I can not make one too. I am really feeling uncomfortable at night. What should I do please help.
I am female 28. I want to make my vagina color lighter. I am using clean and dry intimate wash but no effect. How to make vagina lighter in color.
Helo doctors Meri shaadi hau hai recently lekin muje itni jaldi pregnant ni hona toh kab sex kiya jaye jise main jaldi pregnant Na rahu Please batana.
My age 19 I am handpumping my pennis daily from few days my pennis is getting weak what will happen if I still do like this? How to increase size of my pennis?
Hey. Doctor My name is pradeep and I am 21 years old, I am masturbate addicted. So, can you please quite this bad habit?
My friends smokes very much and now he is telling he does not get that pleasure having sex. Is it bcz of Smoking.
Sir I have quickly ejaculated my sperm during the sex. How to control this issue. ? Is there any tablet without side effects. Pls suggest me.
My left testicle is slightly lower than the right one. And I feel like I have small size of both the testicles and penis. Is it ok?
I am 37 year man, I suffering from slow pain in penis nip in three days, what should i, no urine infection, no stone, no cristel.
Hi docs. Good afternoon. After reading the health tip in Lybrate about lemon+Honey+warm water, I had started to drink it in early morning from a week. Some of my friends are saying that consuming lemon daily will cause sexual problems in men like erection, pre mature ejaculation etc. Is it true ? If we will consume sour fruits like lemon, tamarind, oranges etc which is anything sour will cause sexual problems. Is this true or myth. Please give me a best answer fir this. In ayurveda it is saying like that they are saying. So what medical science is saying about this. Please answer any ayurveda doctor & medical doctor for my question will be more preferable.
I am practicing for Bodybuilding. How much exercise should I do in week And rest days, also sex affect the mass building.
I feel like masturbating when I saw some scan on tv or see some girls, so I masturbate once in 2or 3 days. Is its ok or what to do to stop it. I am not able to stop it. What should I do it?
For a married couple, having a child is the next step towards completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep rooted causes for this issue and homeopathy aims at treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc. and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.