Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Sinha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am 25years and I have 30%white hair in my head and also growing grey color hair in my beard pls tell me what should I do I think no heredity problem. Suggest me to prevent permanently.
I have large pores and dark spots on my skin. And I am dark in colour. I want to remove the pores and dark spots and make my skin tone bright.
Is their any red colour worm in human with around 15 to 30 cm long. If their is a red colour worm then What it affect on human?
The Lime Honey may be taken by diabetic patients? Will it increase sugar level? I am a diabetic patent within border level with medicine. Can I take this combination?
How to reduce stomach. My age is 14 years. Im becoming fat and I have stomach. How to reduce. It. What prescriptions I have to take.
Gout, a form of arthritis that occurs when high uric acid blood levels cause crystals to form around a joint, is partially connected to diet. Uric acid is produced as your body breaks down purines, found in foods such as meat, seafood and alcohol. Most often, the treatment of gout includes dietary restrictions especially proteins. If you have been diagnosed with gout, random, severe restrictions, especially of proteins, is not needed. You need dietary recommendations, but you can have options and a wide variety of food choices.
Alcohol- You need to limit or avoid alcohol, especially beer when you have an inflammation or attack. You should avoid or limit drinks like soft drinks or juice drinks that are sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup, but you can freely drink homemade fruit juices. Coffee is also an option for gout sufferers. Two cups of coffee a day actually reduce the risk of gout and that increasing coffee consumption decreases uric acid levels.
Protein rich foods-
Animal proteins especially crustaceans like crabs , prawns, and organ meats are problematic as they are high in purines. If you avoid these very high purine foods, you may be able to enjoy a serving of chicken, fish or eggs about twice a week.
Plant-based proteins, such as beans and legumes, are excellent options on a gout diet. If you choose these as your primary protein source, not only will you be avoiding the purines in animal proteins, but you will also be eating less saturated fat. Saturated fat decreases your body's ability to get rid of uric acid, so it may increase the risk of gout symptoms. Again, dairy products such as milk, paneer and yogurt are allowable and decrease the risk of inflammation.
Fruits and vegetables -
Most fruits, vegetables, and whole grains are allowed. Avoid excessive intake of spinach, cauliflower, asparagus and mushrooms. Even high-fructose fruits such as apples, peaches and pears can be kept at three times a week. In addition, whole-grain products are better choices than refined carbohydrates like white bread, maida, and biscuits.
Last night i watched that my sprain's colour became reddish, please help and suggest me, what the resigned.
Hi my lips are very dark due to smoking but now its been 2 months I haven't smoked but my lips are still dark. Please suggest me something to lighten it or pink it.
What is the normal size of ovary. I am pcod patient and my ovary size is right ovary 3.84 cm x 1.71 cm x 3.61 volume 12. 41 cc (approx), left ovary 4.51 cm x 1.74 cm x 3.68 cm volume 15. 12 cc. Is it too serious and ovaries also paining.
Whenever I play badminton next day I get knee pain. Specially while climbing and getting down stairs. After 4 or 5 days pain go down. But my other friends also play badminton with me they don't get any knee pain next day.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment.