Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Tremors
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Brain Injury
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Hyperactivity
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Treatment of Meningitis
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Seizures
Treatment of Parkinson's Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain after elipsy and till now I did not take medicine. Tell me should i continue my medication or not ?
After a hard day the only relief one has is to get a good night’s rest and drift off to the world of sweet sleep. You might find yourself wide awake at night, even when your body is extremely tired. This difficulty to fall asleep naturally is called insomnia. If this inability to sleep continues for a long time, it becomes a sleep disorder and can cause many physical and health issues.
Reasons behind Insomnia
The lifestyle of the twenty first century can be very demanding. A disorder like Insomnia can be easily triggered with various factors they include:
1. Emotional stress: The rollercoaster of emotions that one deals with had a huge effect on their sleep cycle. A stressed mindset will find it hard to be put to rest and as this unwanted stress continues each day.
2. Fluctuating hormones in a woman’s body: Women tend to be the victims of insomnia more often than their male counterparts. These changes may include conditions such as PMS, menstruation problem, pregnancy and menopause.
3. Use of caffeine and anti depressants: Excessive coffee drinkers might find it difficult to relax their brain, since the caffeine in tea and coffee keeps one brain alert, hence too much of caffeine consumption can be a cause of insomnia. Even smokers might face the same problem since the nicotine acts as an alerting agent.
4. Systemic disorders: Disorders like Asthma and Hyperthyroidism and other various medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, allergies, hyperthyroidism and Parkinson’s disease can do the same.
Treating insomnia with homeopathy
The reason why Insomnia can be treated the best way through homeopathy is because this treatment is both free from any side effects and is quick in its effects as well in comparison to other conventional methods which induce artificial sleep that can have harrowing effects. On the contrary, homeopathy is a completely natural treatment that doesn’t include any artificial drugs and its small doses work just the right way.
1. Coffea Cruda is a homeopathic medicine that is most often used for treating insomnia of acute origin or when the disorder only lasts for a brief moment of time. As the name suggests it is made from coffee beans.
2. Nux Vomica is more suited when insomnia is due to the abuse of stimulants like too much of alcohol, coffee or nicotine. Other medicines such as opium, aconite, arsenic are also recommended by a specialized homeopath.
It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before taking any medication.
Hello, I wanted to know whether you have treatment for advanced stage of dementia? It should result in stopping the degeneration & restoring lost functions.
Last feb 2014 i got seizure completely blacked out for 20 mins. Was in emergency ward. Went tru all test EEG, CT SCAN BRAIN. All comes normal. 1 Week i took eptoine. Then family doctor (second opinion) suggest me to take 500mg levipil morning and night with lonazep 0.5mg. I gained nearly 15kg and complete weakness because of that medication. Feeling giddiness, numbness etc. Severe back headache also. Then went to a doctor he suggest me to take x ray on neck. Came with cervical sponsylsis. Doc told because of this you may got seizure that time. Past 1 yrs there is no another episode of seizure. Still im taking levipil 250mg both time. Also taking medince for cervical spondylsis from ayurvedic. Cervilon and lumbatone. Still im feeling very weak. Full dizziness cant able to concentrate on work. I need some remedy. Did i going in the proper way or i need to go for any massage or physio? Plz help im struggling a lot. Thanks in advance
Sir mujhe sardi hai last 1 year se, bahut jyada cough ata hai muh mein, main jyada ice cream bhi nahe khata hu, please advice.
1. Get adequate amount of exercise
A large majority of people who suffer from migraine steer clear of any highly intensive or strenuous exercise as it is known to be the prime trigger for a severe attack. Having said that, avoiding physical activity altogether can worsen your migraines and thus you should focus on indulging in some light exercises. Activities such as jogging, walking and yoga can reduce the duration of your migraines and also bring down its severity and frequency. Moreover, regular exercise brings down stress levels which are also a major factor for triggering migraine attacks.
2. Take note of your meal schedule and type of food that precipitates headache
For most patients migraine is triggerred by irregular meal schedule and some foods acts as triggers for migraine like cheese, chocolate, chinese foods. It is very imprtant to maintain a regular meal schedule, avoid skipping meals and take note of the items that precipitate your headache. Items that can precipitate headache is different for every individual and maitaining a headache diary can help you to identify these triggers. Also, note down the occurrence of your migraines, their duration and severity. Having adequate data makes it extremely simple to recognize a recurring pattern and leads you to the main cause behind your migraine attacks.
3. Maintain a stable sleep schedule
Sleep plays a great role in triggering migraine attacks and irregular sleep patterns, not getting adequate sleep, or sleeping more than required – all these habits can lead to a severe attack. Thus, try and create a sleep schedule for yourself keeping your daily routines in mind and follow it without fail.
In order for your brain and nervous system to function as they should, your body needs a high input of fat-soluble vitamins that contribute to the building up of the fatty layers that protect your nerves from damage. And one such vitamin is vitamin K, which you can get in high amounts by eating spinach.
Spinach also helps regulate the production of hormones in the nervous system to improve mood, sleeping patterns, and the body's response to physical activity and stress.
Spinach may not give you superhuman strength to fight off villains like Popeye's nemesis Bluto, but this iron rich leafy green can help you fight a different type of enemy -- iron-deficiency anaemia