Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Pratik KhareYour feedback matters!
Which are the exercises helpful to cure varicose vein ulcer, and skin problems? Please suggest me best medicine or treatment for it.
I speak very less. So. How can I improve my speaking skills and can interact with others confidently. I am quite boring also so what shall I do to be more interesting.
I am of 57 years and my wife is 49 years of age. Our elder son age 30 is married and younger son 23 years is studying. Since 15 years my wife has lost interest in sex and I am leading a very disturbed life due to her indifferent attitude towards sex. I have become panicky and hyper tensed which is causing hardships to my life. She does not understand this problem. I at times think of going to other ladies but till date I have stopped myself. Please advice me.
I started over masturbation from age 13. I am 25 now. My sex power is too low. Didn't get full erection, not able to sustain it. I am taking homeopathic medicine DAMIGRA DROPS 15 drops twice a day. For how much period I should take it? Is it safe or have side effects?
I am 55 years old woman. I started taking fruits and boiled vegetables and veg stock as my breakfast past 40 days. I hardly take solid breakfast in the morning hours. Will it have any adverse impact on my health. I am weighing 79 kilos. And I am Asthmatic. Please clear my doubts.
I have hearing problem in my ear. I always heard a little bit sound. Please tell me what should i do?
I have chest pain from two years. I should check up exay and e. C. G. But doctor could not find the reason. Wat can I do?
I can not lose weight quickly also I am deficient in vitamin B 12 and my eye sight is poor too. Does this all have anything to do with my Vitamin B 12 deficiency?
I am suffering from body pain and headache since one month and Due to this I am not able to work properly and even I am not able to concentrate on my studies what should I do to prevent this?
Hello Doctor, I'm suffering from itching on my breast from few days and dryness too. please suggest some effective treatment for that. Thanks.
Mai hostal ma rati hu patna me aur me jub bhi hostal ka khana khati hu to mera stomach pain kerta h can you suggest me what to do now?
I didn't felt nausea anytime during ovulation, but from last two times I am feeling nausea during ovulation, was this normal or am I pregnant?
Headache is one of the most common maladies which refers to a pain sensation in the head. It may itself be an ailment or may be the symptom of any other illness. Headaches can last for a short time or may persist up to several weeks depending on its cause or type. Many reasons can trigger headache.
The following are eight reasons why you might get that headache
- Stress: Physical stress or emotional stress can be identified as one of the most common causes for your headache. Tension, anxiety and depression may trigger a headache. This is also known as tension headache. In this condition, the muscles of your scalp, neck, face and jaw tighten, thus causing pain. Fatigue may also lead to this type of headache.
- Eye problems: Sometimes eye problems may be the cause of your headache. Diseases such as glaucoma can cause headache. Straining your eyes for seeing distant objects or glaring at your computer screen for long can also result in headache.
- Eating and sleeping pattern: Change in eating and sleeping pattern can also cause headache. Inadequate sleep or caffeine withdrawal can give you terrible headache sometimes.
- Ear, nose or throat disorders: Ear, nose or throat problems can also give rise to headache. Sinus caused by cold or infection, tonsillitis or throat infections can also prompt a headache.
- Medication: Excessive use of medication can be a factor responsible for your headache. This is also known as rebound headache.
- Dental problems: Jaw or dental problems sometimes may trigger a mild headache which can turn severe also. The alignment of lower and upper jaw, tooth decay may be some of the causes for headache.
- Hormonal problems: Sometimes a decline of your estrogen levels can also be a reason for your headache.
- Bad posture: Sometimes, poor posture may strain the muscles of your back and neck, triggering a headache.
Headache can be very annoying. Sometimes pain relief medicines help in controlling headache, but consuming them regularly may affect your health. You must consult a doctor in order to get your headache treated in a proper manner.