Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd Alim
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd AlimYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sukhbir Singh Arora
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mohd Alim to be knowledgeable, caring and professional. Thank you for the help. I will take your advice.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Mohd Alim is the reason. Dr Mohd Alim has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Surya Rehab Centre. I am really grateful as his foot pain treatment has give me a ray of hope. The Surya Rehab Centre have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. My previous experiences were not so good, but Mohd Alim has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from foot pain like this. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Mohd Alim has treated my completely.
He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. The complete process of neck pain treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Thanks to him that the neck pain treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have neck pain. As someone I knew, consulted this Mohd Alim and they referred us. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it.
From quite some time i was suffering from knee pain, but never gave much importance to it. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Alim has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. The nurses at the Surya Rehab Centre were really helpful. The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have shoulder pain. No matter how critical be the situation,Dr Alim is always very calm. I am so much benefitted with his shoulder pain treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The overall atmosphere in his Physiotherapy Clinic, is very soothing.
He is very patient with all his patients. With great ease Dr Alim explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was shocked to experience leg pain. I went to Surya Rehab Centre in case of emergency, and they did a great treatment for me
I consulted dr Mohd Alim at Surya Rehab Centre in Lucknow for physiotherapy sessions to heal my problem of Back Pain. the excercises and everything the doctor did made my condition better day by day. I am very thankful to hikm for making my life better again.
Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my baack pain. then Dr Alim did my physiotherapy. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in Surya Rehab Centre. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.
I suddenly started facing pain in my hand for which I chose to consult a Physiotherapist, Dr Mohd Alim. I am grateful that i chose him for my treatment. I am quite relieved from pain after his therapy. I owe him a big thank.
Dr. Mohd Alim provides answers that are very helpful. sir, give your address
good doctor explained things in detail
I am suffering from writing disability when I pick a pen for writing something fingers are moving slowly, but not every time, only when I tried to writing, Is it curable or not?
Greeting of the day. Doctor said that my mother having grease problem in her knee. They said that she have to change her knee but I heard that knee changed operation is not successful all time. She haven't test any tests like URIC ACID or THYROID. Every time she have pain in her legs or knee. Please tell me the treatment or medicine for these. Is any grease medicine available in market?
Frozen shoulder is a condition when somebody encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for weeks. It is likely to occur when swelling increases around the shoulder which reduces inability to move or stretch properly. This ordinarily happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder at times happens when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs, if someone is recovering from surgery, experiencing joint pain or facing restraint of movement for other reasons.
A frozen shoulder can go on from a couple of months to as much as 3 years and the precise cause is unknown. Physiotherapy is often to treat this condition. It has been found that posture plays a huge part in your recovery from a frozen shoulder. The urgent goal is to get the shoulder join moving once again. The sooner this is done, the better are the odds of a quick recovery. Anti-inflammatory medicines, heat application and delicate stretching activities are performed with the assistance of a physiotherapist.
Physiotherapy is very crucial for a frozen shoulder since it is very difficult to get movement in the stiff joint without any exercise, stretching or other methods used by a physiotherapist. It is mostly crucial to get physiotherapy to:
- To reduce pain in the shoulder
- To increase the flexibility and strength of the shoulder
- To enhance movement of the shoulder.
- To increase endurance of the muscles
Physiotherapy treatment for a frozen shoulder depends on the stage you are on and is customized according to the needs of your condition. Physiotherapy treatments for a frozen shoulder include:
- Pain relief: Pain diminishing techniques including gentle shoulder movement exercises, muscle releases, needle therapy, dry needling and kinesiology taping for pain can help during the painful swelling phase.
- Defrosting: Shoulder mobilization and stretching are the best in order to achieve a full shoulder recovery. As your scope of movement increases, your physiotherapist will then be able to give you muscle strengthening exercises to control and keep up your recently found range of movement.
- Warm Up: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder keeping in mind the end goal. That is to help blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
Physiotherapy does not bring out immediate results, but gradually. Flexibility will increase gradually. One should keep in mind, not to stretch their shoulder too quickly at once. This can lead to a ligament tear. The exercises should be tender and gradual.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When I sleep under the fan or if I take cold water shower my body and joint pains so what medication should I take for joint pain?
I have pain in my leg joints along with back pain. I have done my vitamin d3 test it's result is 80. 2 ng/ml. I have also done my x ray of knee and spines but the report is normal. At present I am applying marcogesic oil. How can I get rid of this pain.
I have been prescribed cilnidipine tab (Nexovas) 10 mg bid with telmisartan 40 mg bid. I have been taking this for last couple of years. But lately ankle swelling is severe. Can you please advice an alternate combination. Thanks and regards.
I am 42 years old and having pain in back and also in ribs. I am also diabetic. Can I take meganeuron nt.
Hai. Am at the age of 19. I have knee pain .and swelling.In left side of my leg. As I consulted may doctor they said bellow the knee they is some fluid formation. Some time I got unbearable pain. Can you say what step should I take for this problem?
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures.Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!