Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavish PandeyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Kavish Pandey provides answers that are knowledgeable. Knoeledgeable
1. Zap your stress.-
'The biggest issue I see in most of my patients
Is that they have too much stress. Stress can have significant
Health consequences, from infertility to higher
Risks of depression, anxiety, and heart disease.
Find the stress-reduction method that works for
You and stick with it'
2. Stop dieting.-
'Eating healthy doesn't mean you have to forget
Your favorite glass of wine or a piece of
Chocolate cake now and then. The key is
Moderation. Get a mix of lean proteins, healthy
Fats, smart carbs, and fiber'
3. Don't take too much calcium.-
'Too much absorbed calcium can increase the
Risk of kidney stones and may even increase the
Risk of heart disease. If you're under 50, shoot
For 1, 000 milligrams per day, while over-50
Women should be getting 1, 200 milligrams per
Day mainly through diet -- about three servings
Of calcium-rich foods such as milk, salmon, and
4. Do more than cardio.-
'Women need a mix of cardio and resistance or
Weight-bearing exercise at least three to five
Times a week to help prevent osteoporosis,
Heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Exercise
Also promotes good self-image, which is really
Important to a woman's mental health'
5. Think about fertility.-
Your birth control options
'While many women have no problem getting
Pregnant in their late 30s and even into their
Early 40s, a woman's fertility may start to
Decline as early as 32. So if you want to have
Kids, talk to your doctor first.'
6. Appreciate birth control.-
'Birth control gets a bad rap, but not only can it
Keep you from getting pregnant before you're
Ready, studies show it can lower the risk of
Uterine and ovarian cancer as well as regulate
7. See your doctor every year.-
'Make sure you get a pap test to check for
Cervical cancer every 3 years if you are 21 or
Older. If you are 30-65, you can get both a pap
Test and hpv test every 5 years. Older than that,
You may be able to stop testing if your doctor
Says you are low risk. If you are sexually active
And have a higher risk for stds, get tests for
Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis yearly. Take
An hiv test at least once, more frequently if
You're at risk. Don't skip your yearly checkup.
Your doctor needs to annually assess many
Other issues such as potential infection, your
Need for contraception, and sexual complaints'
8. Have good sex.-
'Sex reduces stress and may lower the risk of
Chronic disease -- but only if you enjoy it. If
Anything prevents you from sexual fulfillment,
Such as dryness or pain, talk to your doctor to
Find a solution'
9. Get more sleep.-
'Sleep needs differ, but if you have trouble
Getting out of bed, tire easily, or have trouble
Concentrating, you likely aren't getting enough.
Recent studies suggest this can put you at
Greater risk of heart disease and psychological
10. Consider genetic testing.-
'Doctors can now screen people with a family
History of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and
Chronic diseases to assess their risk -- and
Then consider preventive measures. Talk to your
Hello. Myself 27 year married woman. Diagnosed with intramural fibroid 8.9 cm*7.0 cm. Trying for conceive from last 6 month but not succeed. Than I was prescribed with fibristal 5 mg for 3 months. There is no any effect on fibroid size. Kindly further suggest me how can be conceived, Thanks.
My hair is turned into white (some part). I look like aged now. Suggest a best shampoo to overcome this problem.
Did pregnancy test and result is negative. She is not pregnant. But last periods on 28 june. Now 28 july? Didn't get the period. Why.
Taking powder for constipation at night. Problem is if take next day three to four times going where as if I don't take even for two to three days bowl is not getting clean. I am diabetic for 20 years having vogs Gm 1 mg twice in a day and multi vitamin once.
Hello sir. Mujhy periods mai bht zayda pain hoty hai. Sir mjhy pain bardash nai hoti hai. Please sir suggest me some medicine which has no side effects.
Hello doctor. I am 22 years old and a rugby player. I do intense weight training in the gym and later in the evening I have my game practice sessions in which I do very intense cardio. I sweat a lot both of the times could you please let me knw how mch litres of water should I consume per day?
I very often get cramp in the left leg and have pain in the calf. Many times I find it difficult to walk. I am 67 years old male. Suggest the remedy.
I am 21 years old Male. I have a hypothyroidism and I am taking thyroidinum 3x but I want to know when is the good time to take this tablet, after or before eating? And how much gap should be there?
I take unwanted on 21st January 2017 then I had bleeding on 31st January for 3 days but flow was very small. Then I again had bleeding on 28th February. After that I was waiting for March periods which probably held on 28th or 29th March but didn't happen and after that today on 15th April I had my periods but flow is very low. Tell me is it any problem with me. Should I consult doctor.
If you notice your hair falling out in the shower, don’t panic. Most people shed about 50-100 hairs a day. This usually won’t cause noticeable hair loss, because new hair is growing in at the same time. But if you’ve started to notice thinning areas or bald spots, it’s because the cycle of growth and shedding has been disrupted.
A variety of conditions can cause hair loss, including:
- Family history – The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition that usually occurs gradually and in predictable patterns, such as a receding hairline and bald spots in men, and thinning hair in women.
- Hormonal changes – Hormonal changes and imbalances can cause temporary hair loss. This could be due to pregnancy, childbirth or the onset of menopause. Hormone levels are also affected by the thyroid gland, and thyroid problems may cause hair loss.
- Medical conditions – Scalp infections and diseases that cause scarring can result in hair loss at the scarred areas.
- Medications – Hair loss can be caused by birth control, along with drugs that are used to treat cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems and high blood pressure.
Hair loss can be frustrating. Getting to the root of the problem is the first step to finding a solution.
Hello Doctor, I am vinod, 24 year old. Facing a problem of itching in between figure from the last three days. And small small Pimples are also occurring with white pus or water. So, please tell me the solution soon as possible.
सोराइसिस ऑटो-इम्यून डिसऑर्डर है जिसमे शरीर की रक्षा प्रणाली ही शरीर के विरुद्ध काम करने लगती है जिसका मोर्डेन मेडिसिन में कोई भी पक्का उपचार नहीं है यह रोग एक असंक्रामक दीर्घकालिक त्वचा विकार है। यह सामान्यतः बहुत ही मंद स्थिति का होता है। इसके कारण त्वचा पर लाल-लाल खुरदरे धब्बे बन जाते हैं।
यह दीर्घकालिक विकार है जिसका अर्थ होता है कि इसके लक्षण वर्षों तक बने रहेंगे। ये पूरे जीवन में आते-जाते रहते हैं।
यह स्त्री-पुरुष दोनों ही को समान रूप से हो सकता है।
इसमें रोगी को दिए गए तस्वीर की तरह लाल सफ़ेद दाग बन जाते हैं! इससे शारीरिक कष्ट कम लेकिन मानसिक कष्ट ज्यादा होता है!
यह निम्नलिखित दो कारणों से होता हैः
स्वतः असंक्राम्य प्रतिक्रिया
छाल रोग संक्रामक नहीं है। यह एक व्यक्ति से दूसरे व्यक्ति को नहीं लगता।
धूप तीव्रता सहित त्वचा को चोट न पहुंचने दें। धूप में जाना इतना सीमित रखें कि धूप से जलन न होने पाएं।
मद्यपान और धूम्रपान न करें
स्थिति को और बिगाड़ने वाली औषधी का सेवन न करें
तनाव पर नियंत्रण रखें
त्वचा का पानी से संपर्क सीमित रखें
फुहारा और स्नान को सीमित करें, तैरना सीमित करें
त्वचा को खरोंचे नहीं पडने दें
ऐसे कपड़े पहने जो त्वचा के संपर्क में आकर उसे नुकसान न पहुंचाएँ!
अंग्रेजी दवाओं में इसका कोई उपचार नहीं है सिर्फ रोक थाम कर सकते है! बाहर से क्रीम लगाने से भी कोई लाभ नहीं होता है, खतम नहीं हो सकती!
इसका इलाज होम्योपैथी में सम्भव है, तथा सही दवा मिलने पर 3-4 महीने में असर दिखना शुरू हो जाता है| 1-2 वर्ष अगर लग के इलाज करवाया जाए तो ये रोग हमेशा के लिए सही हो जाता है|
Dr. Mujhe bhut neend aati h? Mai rat ko 9 ghante soti hu fir b din m bhut neend aati h meri studies b bhut disturb ho rahi h.
1. Use aloe vera juice
Is there an aloe vera plant leading a dull existence in a flowerpot somewhere around your house? Time to put it to a better use! aloe vera juice stimulates hair growth and is helpful in scalp care.
1. Snip off a few aloe leaves.
2. Cut each leaf in half to cause juice secretion.
3. Massage the juice into your hair roots. Using massaging movements improves blood circulation and ensures better absorption.
4. Leave the mask on for at least two hours. If you want, you can leave it overnight.
2. Prepare a panthenol mask
D-panthenol is a synthetic vitamin b5, which, when introduced into the skin, is transformed into pantothenic acid — a chemical known for normalizing the condition of the epidermis. Its properties include restoration of hair follicles and hair loss prevention.
1. Wash your hair as usual.
2. Apply panthenol (in foam or gel form) to clean hair, focusing your attention on the roots.
3. You can also apply panthenol along the whole length of the hair to smooth it out and remove static electricity.
3. Rinse your scalp with cold water after washing
Try to turn this into a habit. Cold water closes the pores and improves blood circulation, which in turn leads to faster hair growth. As an extra bonus, your hair will become noticeably shinier.
1. Rinse your hair as usual.
2. After using a conditioner or a mask, wash your hair with cold water.
4. Wash your hair with apple vinegar
Doing this a couple of times a month will be enough. Apple vinegar activates hair follicles — an indispensable service that’ll help you on your quest for lush hair.
1. Wash your hair.
2. Use apple vinegar instead of hair conditioner.
3. Do not rinse it off — unlike wine vinegar, apple vinegar doesn’t possess a strong smell.
5. Treat your scalp to protein masks
Here’s a good trick to combat protein shortage:
1. Take two room-temperature eggs.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whip the whites, and apply them to the roots of your hair.
3. For added effect, you can wrap your head with polyethylene and put on a warm hat.
6. Try an egg and cognac mask
Eggs are full of protein, while cognac contains tannins that help you have thicker, fuller hair and stimulate hair growth.
1. Take two eggs and a glass of cognac.
2. Whisk the ingredients with a fork or put them in a mixer, then apply the resulting mix to your hair roots.
3. Add olive oil if you want to apply the mask along the entire length — this will give your hair softness and manageability. Sushmita uses this technique for styling and creating elaborate hairdos.
7. Use essential oils
Jojoba, almond, lavender, rosemary, and thyme oils have a beneficial effect on hair follicles by providing your scalp with a huge number of vitamins and herbal components.
1. Mix the above-mentioned essential oils among themselves or add them to a coconut oil mask.
2. Apply the mix to your hair roots. Wait for 2-3 hours.
3. To wash an oil mask off properly, rinse your head twice using an ordinary shampoo, or once using an alkaline-based shampoo for deep cleaning.