Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for Dr. Deepanshu ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am a SLE patient since 6 years. From starting the problem. Doctor has suggest me to take Omnacortil 40 msg. But now I am not taking any steroids. At present, I am a TB patient. I am taking treatment from april 2016. My prescription of TB is. COMBUTOL800, LEVOBACT750, SOLONEX350, LIFE AND SIGELIV. Please suggest diet chart. Can I take Nutralite protein. If there is no any side effects. Please response. Thanks.
Sir I have a problem on my cheeks I. E in my both cheeks black spots are there in bunch. So I use so many creams and soaps they are effected on my cheeks so please give me a good medicine for me. I have dry skin?
Dark discolouration of the skin under the eye is mainly referred to as dark circles. It is also known as dark rings or shadows.
Some of the main causes behind the formation of dark circles are heredity, aging, dry skin, prolonged crying, working for long hours in front of a computer, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet. Both men and women of different age groups can have dark circles.
Dark circles are not a serious skin problem, but they make people look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and older. You can easily get rid of unsightly shadows under your eyes using some easy home remedies.
1. Almond Oil
Almond oil is a great natural ingredient that is very beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes. Regular usage of almond oil will help fade your under eye circles. In addition to almond oil, you can use vitamin E oil to eliminate dark circles under the eyes.
1. Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin.
2. Leave it on overnight.
3. The next morning, wash it off with cold water.
4. Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear.
Cucumbers have skin-lightening and mild astringent properties that help fix those raccoon eyes naturally. Plus, they have a soothing and refreshing effect.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin area for about 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week or more.
- Mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Follow this remedy daily for at least one week.
3. Raw Potato
There are natural bleaching agents present in potato that can help lighten dark circles and get rid of puffiness around the eyes.
- Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Allow the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks.
- Instead of potato juice, you can also use thick potato slices to remove dark circles.
4. Rose Water
Rose water has incredible ingredient for skin care. It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works as a good skin toner.
1. Soak cotton eye pads in pure rose water for a few minutes.
2. Put the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
3. Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
4. Follow this remedy twice daily for a few weeks.
Tomatoes have bleaching properties that can lighten skin to a great extent.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks. Simply using tomato juice will also work.
- Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. For maximum results, be sure to drink this juice immediately after making it. Drink it once or twice a day for about a week.
6. Lemon Juice
The vitamin C present in lemon juice can also help remove dark circles under the eyes, thanks to its skin-lightening properties.
- Use a cotton ball to apply fresh lemon juice around your eyes. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off. Do this once daily for a few weeks.
- Make a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, a pinch of gram flour (besan) and turmeric powder. Apply this thick paste gently around your eyes. Rinse it off with clean water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times every week.
Note: If the lemon juice causes a burning sensation then discontinue its use.
7. Coconut Oil
Massaging with coconut OIL is another effective natural remedy to lighten dark circles. Due to its moisturizing quality, coconut oil also promotes smooth skin and prevents wrinkles and fine lines under eyes.
1. Simply massage some extra-virgin coconut OIL on the under eye area.
2. Leave it on for a few hours, and then wash it off.
3. Repeat two to three times daily for a few months or until you are satisfied with the results.
8. Tea Bags
The caffeine and antioxidants present in tea can be highly beneficial for getting rid of dark circles as well as puffiness under eyes by shrinking the blood vessels and reducing fluid retention. The tannins, in particular, help decrease swelling and discoloration.
1. Chill two used green or black tea bags in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
2. Place one tea bag over each eye and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags and wash your face.
4. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks.
Note: Be careful not to get the tea in your eyes.
9. Cold Compress
Cold compress can constrict the blood vessels under the eyes and help a lot in reducing eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Soak a washcloth in cold water or cold milk. Put it over your closed eyelids for several minutes.
- Alternatively, you can wrap a few ice cubes in a soft napkin and place it under your eyes for a few minutes. You can also use a bag of frozen peas, a chilled tea bag or a cold spoon.
Follow these remedies a few times daily.
Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help minimize dark circles. It will also make the skin around your eyes smoother and softer.
1. Mix two teaspoons each of turmeric powder with pineapple juice to make a thick paste.
2. Apply this paste to the affected area.
3. Leave it on for about 10 minutes before wiping it away with a soft, damp cloth.
4. Do this daily until you get positive results.
- Get adequate sleep and rest.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker.
- Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
- To avoid eye bags caused by pooling of fluids in your lower eyelids, elevate your head by adding two or more pillows under your head before going to sleep.
- Pay attention to your diet and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
- Stop smoking and restrict alcohol and caffeine consumption; smoking damages skin cells, and alcohol and caffeine contribute to dehydration which in turn weakens the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Limit sun exposure.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem.
Agar kisi aadami ko apani height badani ho to use kya karana chahiye. And agar aadami ke dono ghutane eksaman ho jaye to kya karana chahiye. Can you reply please.
Dear doctor. My son having respiratory prob. He is 8 months. He did't take any food. Only taking mother feed. Kindly advise to which type food I wll put to my child.
I am 26 year old, earlier I am getting problem of pimples, right now it is not much but sometimes it comes, some dark sports are also there, please help me, how can I get rid of this.
I am 31 years old, I feel mild pain in my lower part of legs. What may be the possible causes and its treatment?
My gums around teeth swells regularly. It increases problems during brush and eating. The gum flesh comes over the whole teeth. What can I do?
My throat gets tired very easily while speaking and strained while singing. I've been singing since long but I dont know whats wrong now. Feels heavy.
I have a leg pain problem. Doctor please tell me what can I do. For this pain. Which medicine is good those I eat.
I don't know how to read. Even though I read & revise many times I forget them. Again wen I start to read I will feel that I am reading it for first time. How can improve my memory power & how should I read. is there any procedure that I can do so that I can concentrate?
My foot below the ankle is paining a lot. Not able to walk too. I am diabetic and I have BP too. What should I do?
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not surr what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
We got married two years back and we had one child too, now my wife age is 21 yrs, my wife has a long hair now she is loosing her hair too much while comb hair since 6 months so please give your valuable suggestions and treatment.
Antepartum haemorrhage (APH) is defined as bleeding from the birth canal or genital tract after the 24th week (some authors define this as the 20th week, others up to the 28th week) of pregnancy. APH complicates 3?5% of pregnancies and is a leading cause of perinatal and maternal mortality worldwide.
CAUSES OF ANTEPARTUM HAEMORRHAGE-
No definite cause is diagnosed in about 40% of all women who present with Antepartum Haemorrhage. Some causes are :
1. Placenta praevia
2. Placental abruption - most common pathological cause
3. Local causes e.G. Vulval or cervical infection, trauma or tumours
4. Vasa praevia (bleeding from fetal vessels in the fetal membranes)
5. Uterine rupture
Homoeopathic medicine -
China,ferrum met,pulsatilla,nat mur.