Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh Prasad TewariYour feedback matters!
We both had hiv test done before baby planning and it came -ve for both hiv and VDRL. I took duralast megalis both 1/2 tablets every 3 days (i took for 1 and half tablet both for only 1 week) a week as per doctor recommendation, but I dint found comfortable so I stopped. After that I started Ayurveda medication. I took only 3 Ayurveda tablets and till now I am not facing ED. I do not need to take Ayurveda tablets now which is not the case with duralast megalis. So my question For children planning Is duralast megalis unprotected sex leads to HIV? Is it true.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
I am taking medicine to cure tuberculosis from one month, still I have to continue for another 5 month. I am gaining weight too much. Day by day m looking fat. Is This normal? Pls advise I'm worried too much.
I m siddharth age 32 having blood sugar level little higher it shows 105 fasting do I need any medication.
Hi doctors on everyday I am skipping my breakfast not intensely but Thing is am Bachelor and stay alone. I have to reach office on time and due to this am unable to cook my breakfast. Pls guide me what shall I take for my breakfast so that I can prepare easily and reach office on time. This happen with me from past 3 months regularly. Suggest me where I can my healthy breakfast due to this I have lost my 3 kg of weight too.
My wife age 70 is diabetic, asthmetic bp patient slightly ovrrweight under allopathic medication. Slight heart enlargement. Has breathing problem with walking few steps.Pl suggest remedy
Is masturbation make any problem in future? How can I get relieve from that habit? And hove to increase the semen level?
I feel pain sometimes in stomach at right side, what happen me. I fair that if I have apendis than operation is need. please suggest me sir.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.