Doctor in XPERT SKIN STD & BEAUTY CLINIC
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for XPERT SKIN STD & BEAUTY CLINICYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 31 years old and have a sensitive skin. I have dark skin. Pl advice if doing a glycolic facial can help in improving skin complexion and if it's suitable for sensitive skin.
Surgical Hair Transplantation
One way to struggle hair loss is to transplant hair follicles from the edges and back to the top of the head. This surgery has developed over the years.
Nearly three decades ago, the quality of care was to require massive grafts, plugs of 12 to 20 hairs, and implant them. It will provide either awfully sensible or satisfactory result. However some men, as they got older and lost some a lot of hair, they got that doll's-hair or corn-row phenomenon.
Today's hair grafts are known as Follicular Unit Hair Transplants of 1 to 4 hairs, transplanted terribly approximate for added natural look.
Another principally out-of-favor method is Scalp Reduction.
Scalp Reduction is to chop hairless scalp out and stitch the remaining skin along to cut back the bald space. Once many of those, you've got a smaller space to transplant. However a scar is left that's noticeable and desires to be transplanted into to be invisible.
Similarly out of fashion are flap-type processes, wherever a flap of hair from a hair-bearing space is removed partially, oscillated around, and connected to a frontal cortex. However this could result in scarring or death or some of the scalp.
How well does Hair Transplants work?
It depends on what quantity healthy hair an individual has accessible for hair transplant. And it depends on the expectations of individuals.
The best candidate for Hair Transplantation Surgery, is those who are facing hair loss issue for several years however has stabilized and isn't losing a lot of hair quickly. An individual must have realistic expectations of what are often done to convey them a natural showing hair line.
Although the majority who pursue Hair Replacement Surgery are men, women make glorious candidates.
Hi sir how to stop skin shine cream without any side effects?And permanently how can I stop?Any medicines are there side effects.
Hi I am suffering from fungal infection on my buttocks and near vagina and inner thighs. I am using Acbro and Candid b from 6 months and using terbinafine tablets form 6 months. Still no. Improvement in the infection. My age is 23 years. Please suggest me the Better medicines.
My mother have blemish skin. Below her eyes she has blemishes over both her cheeks. Please tell me some remedy. Kindly suggest some medicine and cream to get rid of that.
From last three months I was suffering from hair whitening. I am just 20 years world. Not 1 or 2 there are many white hairs on head. What is the treatment for this problem? Also what are the side effects I get by taking the treatment?
Hi sir/madam, I recently came to know that I am suffering from hair fall whether it be from DHT or vitamin deficiency but I am unable to make out what might be the reason that as i have read that more body hair can also stimulate hair fall on head but I am bit confused kindly help me out with this I would be highly obliged.
My skin is getting dark day by day. My skin cannot even effort a little bit of hotness or sunlight. What to do?
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin.
So, let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run.