Yoga During Pregnancy
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infection can continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Many healthcare systems are available and assure the treatment for Atopic Dermatitis but they can only reduce the symptoms of the problem, whereas homeopathy treatment provides complete cure from the all the symptoms. Homeopathy remedies directly target the deep root cause of Atopic Dermatitis and remove them with the constant use of prescribed medicines. Homoeopathy treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is safer and successful as compared to other healthcare systems. The naturally extracted homeopathy remedies are side effect less and help people to escape from the crucial symptoms of this disease. Homoeopathy treatment and medicine for Atopic Dermatitis initiate the process from taking the case studies to know the hidden root cause of the diseases. The expert physician suggests the Best homeopathy medicine for Atopic Dermatitis to recover permanently. This is a cost effective system and assures the prevention of recurrence as well.
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow.
Suggest me some ways to gain weight .since I run in the morning. My cheeks are sunken will it sink more now.
Hello, can I know about skin and precautions to be taken after delivery through c- section .clear my doubt Is skin and body sensitive after delivery through c-section and up to how many months have to take care.
I want to become fat. I can't eat food properly. If I see the food to eat stomach will give some issues. I am full weak.
You must have heard of the far reaching advantages of having green tea. Green tea is in trend for its vast number of benefits. People, conscious about fitness and overall health, are sure to include this drink in their daily diet. A cup of green tea every morning can ward off too many health problems. Having green tea as the first thing in the morning can help a person lose weight effectively. Having this drink twice a day will better your chances of losing weight.
Weight loss is a persistent concern among many. You may exercise, make increased efforts in changing your lifestyle and yet fail to experience significant weight loss. Try out green tea for the ways in which it helps you cut down on those extra kilos.
Green tea leads to weight loss in the following ways:
- It increases the mobility of fat in fat cells: Fat can be burnt into energy only when it has been broken down and moved into the bloodstream. Fat might remain concentrated in the fat cells. Green tea contains a potent antioxidant, EGCG that can lead to an increase of the hormone norepinephrine. This hormone triggers the breaking down of fat in the fat cells further making it move into the bloodstream.
- It can regulate metabolism: Green tea is highly sought after because it helps in increasing a person's metabolic activity. Once a person has heightened metabolism he or she will inevitably lose the redundant calories.
- It prevents you from consuming additional calories: Green tea can kill your appetite in a healthy way. With repeated consumption of this tea, you will feel hungry after regular intervals, but your body will grow averse to junk food and processed food items. So, with a daily cup of this energizing drink, you keep the extra calories at bay.
How Much Green Tea?
4-5 cups of unsweetened green tea in a day is enough to promote weight loss. It can provide an optimal dosage of metabolism boosting minerals like manganese, chromium and zinc.
So, do not rely on green tea alone to lose weight. It can only bolster your weight loss efforts. You need to complement it with a calorie deficit diet and proper exercises.
Before you take to drinking green tea on a regular basis, you may want read these tips:
- If you are sensitive to caffeine or suffer from insomnia, more than four cups of green tea will be too much for your system, regardless of the benefits.
- If you are trying to get pregnant or are pregnant, you should definitely limit your green tea consumption to two cups a day. You can also skip it altogether.
- Avoid drinking green tea if you suffer from kidney and liver problems, or glaucoma.
- Do not sip green tea with meals as it may interfere with absorption of iron in your body.
- Do not have it empty stomach.
These days I have hypersensitivity reactions on my skin. Just for normal pressure on my skin. I can see swelling and inflammation. For small mosquito bites I can see big swollen rashes. May I know the reason.
My brother, Manoj has facing a problem of fungal Infection on Thigh. What can I do for this. Tell me about Any medicine or treatment.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician.
For many of us who have crossed the twenties, dull skin is one the biggest problems. However, bringing out the natural glow of your skin is not that difficult a task, if you can cut out the junk food, work out every day, keep your skincare regular. Here are a few tips that can give your skin that natural glow.
- Exfoliation: Skin cells renew themselves after every 27 days and without regular skin exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer stays on the skin surface giving it a dull and lifeless appearance. With the process of exfoliation, new skill cell development is encouraged to give a more even and radiant complexion.
- Detoxification: In case your body gets overloaded with toxins, they will have effects on your skin. You should carry out detoxification by cutting the intake of sugar and alcohol for some days.
- Nourishing the skin from the inside: The skin should be nourished properly with enough vitamins and minerals to get a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is an efficient antioxidant and helps in repairing the skin from inside, keeping it healthy. As a result, you get more supple and radiant skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants.
- Nourishing the skin from the outside: You should apply essential minerals and vitamins to the skin surface. They get absorbed by the skin cells resulting in a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
- Hydration: You must drink loads of water to enable proper flush out of toxins and eliminate them from your system. The skin cells are also pumped, making the skin look fuller and radiant. You should drink at least two litres of water regularly.
- Sufficient sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep, to get properly rejuvenated and also for repairing itself. Improper or disturbed sleep will take a toll on your body and the skin will be affected by losing its radiance and lustre.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants help in fighting free radicals and enable you to have smooth, beautiful and radiant skin. You should consume food items, which contain natural antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. This way damaged skin is repaired and rejuvenated, giving it a brighter appearance and a more even skin tone.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. You should avoid going out during extremely hot days. Sometimes, the sun’s rays can affect you even when you do not go directly under it. You should wear brimmed hats, sunglasses and apply sunscreen on hot, humid days.
- Exercise: Apart from maintaining physical shape, exercise encourages an increased heart rate and makes your lungs workout. The leads to better oxidation in the skin and new skin cells are produced.
Psoriasis is the condition in which the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriasis can erupt just about anywhere on the body, but it most often occurs on the scalp, chest, back, elbows, knuckles, and knees. If you have a mild case, the patches may hardly be noticeable. The worst cases produce unsightly patches almost everywhere.
Psoriasis can also affect fingernails and toenails, making them appear pitted and discolored. It can even cause significant joint pain, a condition known as psoriatic arthritis.
Most people who develop psoriasis are initially diagnosed in their teens, twenties, or thirties. The disease follows a very unpredictable course. That first flare-up may also be the last. Or it may signal the start of a lifetime of flare-ups that come and go for no apparent reason. Fortunately, when the lesions disappear, they leave no scars.
Here's a list of following unsafe health conditions created by psoriasis:
- Cancer: People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
- Kidney disease: According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
- Obesity: People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
- Diabetes and high cholesterol: High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with the condition have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Peptic ulcers and mood disorders: In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.