Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umang Patel
Weight Loss Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Fat Removal Technique/Liposuction
Home Care Physiotherapy
Double Chin Treatment
Thigh Lift Procedure
Buttock Liposuction Procedure
Thigh Liposuction Procedure
Buttock Lift Procedure
Treatment of Arm Liposuction
Submit a review for Dr. Umang PatelYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have persistent pain in my back bone where it meets the hip bones. Its gives a shock when ever I put pressure on that area when I sit or try to standup.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
I am experiencing pain in the knee while getting up a staircase but no pain while getting down. Sometimes I feel some stiffness in the knee also.
My left knee gives very pain to me. I am feeling problem when I am going down to the staircase. And if I do lots of work such as standing too long or walking a bit. My knee pain will be unbearable.
Monitor your diet. Get enough calcium and vitamin D, ideally through the foods you eat. Although dairy products may be the richest sources of calcium, a growing number of foods, such as orange juice, are calcium?fortified. Fruits, vegetables and grains provide other minerals crucial to bone health, such as magnesium and phosphorus.
Maintain a reasonable weight. This is particularly important for women. Menstrual periods often stop in women who are underweight ? due to a poor diet or excessive exercise ? and that usually means that estrogen levels are too low to support bone growth.
Don?t smoke, and limit alcohol intake. Smoking and too much alcohol both decrease bone mass.
Make sure your workouts include weight?bearing exercises. Regular weight?bearing exercise like walking, dancing, or step aerobics can protect your bones. Also include strength training as part of your exercise routine.
Talk with your doctor about your risk factors. Certain medical conditions (like celiac disease) and some medications (steroids and others) can increase the chances that you will develop osteoporosis. It?s important to talk with your doctor privately.
My self manish from patna, and I have desk job but my weight is gone from 58 to 49. I want it back. Kindly suggest me something.
Sometimes my leg's nerves get stretched and the foot becomes stiff to be moved because of severe pain.Please tell.
Hi, I am 22 years old. I have tail bone inflammation. How can I overcome this? Please give me a solution.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.