Doctor in Dr.Vijayakumar
Submit a review for Dr.VijayakumarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Kumar to be very helpful. Yeah sumtime pekng herself pls sugest any medication fr mites ll try n see...thanks
I am very much happy when I visited Dr. Vijayakumar.My pet got its normal state after getting treatment...
Dr. Vijaya Kumar provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Very helpful doctor
Dr. Vijaya Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you very much
Muammar A Thangkhiew
It was comfortable to work with a knowledgeablr and polite Doctor
Dr. Vijaya Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Good treatment,.. Well talented & emerging young vet....
Best services in Pondicherry who loves animals a lot.
Excellent doctor at pondicherry, reasonable fee
Best veterinarian in pondicherry
nicely handling pets.thank u
Our 5 years rabbit seems to b suffering with splayed front legs since a month and could not walk. Can you please suggest any treatment or vitamins or supplements wuld cure it?
My dog is passing yellow firm stools from past 20 days. She is not having diarrhea as stools are firm but they are yellow or mustard in colour. What to do.
If a dog is kept outside in summers then how to protect from heatstroke. What food vegetarian to be given to dog and what extra care.
My dog has injured his hands. And he is continuously licking it and it is making it worse. Blood is coming out of it.
Proviboost syrup 200 ml and proviboost drops 15 ml are same or different? I have to get it for my parrots. Thank you.
My german shepherd was really facing a big problem with his front left limb even it started limping. I consult my vet and he said your dog was facing a problem with deficiency of calcium. So, please suggest me a better calcium supplement and dosage. Thank you.
My cat get pregnant third time and I don't want to spayed her, so is there any another kind of non surgical way like injections or pills to avoid her pregnancy.
Cracker sounds are a stress for most pets – and can leave owners pretty frazzled too.
According to figures from the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) , 45% of dogs show signs of fear when they hear loud bangs.
And 65% of owners feel anxious for their pet as the bangers go off.
But with Diwali celebrations starting, planning can take the stress out during crackers bursting. Here’s ten things you can do to help:
1. Create a safe den or hideaway, like this cat tent, right. Before fireworks night, put treats, toys and blankets there so pets associate it with positive experiences. The RSPCA’s Professor Daniel Mills said: “Dogs learn this place is safe and enjoyable. So when fireworks go off they may go there because they know no harm will come to them.”
2. Keep pets indoors. Cats should stay in and dogs walked in daylight.
3. Close curtains and play music or leave the TV on to muffle firework noise.
4. Protect small animals. Rabbits, guinea pigs or birds should be given extra bedding to burrow in and have an area of their cage or hutch covered with blankets.
5. Try letting pets smell essential oils – they can help to relax and soothe them.Use plug in pheromone diffusers.
6. Try calming supplements in their food.
7. Play with pets so they are tired and may sleep through the day.
8. Don’t punish a pet for reacting to noise – it will make things worse.