Shared 2 weeks ago• Featured Tip
For all the citizens above 65 years of age, and those with comorbidities like diabetes, heart & kidney disease, asthma, living in high-risk areas, should watch for following red flag signs daily
1) temperature & 100*f
2) throat pain and persistent dry cough
3) breathing difficulty and single breath count & 30
4) loose motions
5) dizziness and vomitings
If any of the above symptoms appear then immediately contact the physician.
For primary prevention follow some simple tips:
1) keep up good hydration
2) include coconut water and citrus fruits in the diet (kidney patient should avoid)
3) ginger+ turmeric+ honey+ cinamon+ lemon tea in the morning empty stomach.
4) avoid smoking and alcohol
5) follow all necessary contact precautions and social distancing norms