With medicines follow diabetes diet which simply means eating the healthiest foods in moderate amounts and sticking to regular mealtimes. A diabetes diet is a healthy-eating plan that's naturally rich in nutrients and low in fat and calories. Key elements are fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
U can take (moderate amount)
U should avoid
sugar-sweetened beverages. Sugary beverages are the worst drink choice for someone with diabetes. Trans fats
sugar, cake, pastries
fruits like mango, litchi etc.
White bread, pasta fruit-flavored yogurt. Sweetened breakfast cereals. Flavored coffee drinks. Honey
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or soaked almonds or any seasonal fruit. No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. Maintain active life style
6. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods
7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit.
8. Drink lot of water.
9.curd is good for u.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gymming, walking etc.
Now about point no. 5. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions.
For more details you can consult me.