Asked for female, 24 years old from Hyderabad
Hi I am Dr. Saurabh gupta from max hospital and I would like to answer your query.
It is due to nerve compression. You need to get an mri scan of the area done.
Meanwhile you can follow these measures:
- if the pain is severe, you need bed rest till the pain resolves. - get some analgesics prescribed and apply analgesic spray or ointments.
- while resting, keep a pillow under your knees if it doesn't bother you.
- avoid lifting heavy objects.
- back strengthening exercises and stretching exercises daily as advised by a physiotherapist.
- avoid exercises in times of pain. - improvise your posture while sitting. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.