No, it can be because of not eating at regular periods. Also late breakfast etc. Follow this and you will not suffer hypoglycemis1. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. (preferably within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of plain water first thing in the morning
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of mixed dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take 1tsp of ghee in bfast, lunch n dinner.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.
Till lock down do suryanamaskar.
homeopathic medicines are very effective for this. For more details, you can consult online.