Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in ktm. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. BhandariYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam, In my childhood I fell from stairs and hurt myself in such a way that due to internal bleeding one of my tooth turned yellow from inside and has been like that since then. How can this thing be cured?
I Need to ask about daily habits. 1) what about schedule of brushing tooth? please tell me. When I use paste? and when I not need to use? 2) which tooth paste is good? 3) does the soap good for bathing? if yes. Then which soap? if no then what can be used instead it?
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr .
I am having toothache problem. I dono whether it is due to sensitiveness or another. But not often, it will pain when eating snacks especially crispy items. And also often the food particles gets sticked in my teeth for which I eat badam and pista daily morning. It will sticked inside tooth and will irritate me a lot. Even I could not take that out till evening. Kindly say some solution for these problems.
I am losing hair quickly and my hair is going white. What can I do for stop this problem. In my teeth pain is always present and come blood at the time of doing brush.
I am suffering from ulcers from last 5 days. I have ulcers on my tongue and lower lip. What should I do. I am eating only dal n rice.
Wisdom tooth on all 4 corners are dislocated, completely out of alignment which has caused the inner skin of my cheeks to swell up. What should I do to bring it back to alignment. Also what are the possible effects of extraction.
I am suffering from bad mouth odour. Since last 2 years. I use a good toothpaste and mouth wash too I brush my teeth twice a day but no result. Please suggest me something.
Sir, is there any problem when the lower molar tooth, which is a hole in large, are plucked in my 4 year old child. Please advise.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.