Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kinker. Mrinal
Submit a review for Dr. Kinker. MrinalYour feedback matters!
- Prepare junk foods and fruit juices at home as doing so is advantageous! You have control over using various ingredients in your desired quantities. Also, you get to choose healthy and quality ingredients.
- By stuffing the sandwiches and burgers with nutritious items, you can create a whole range of junk food that looks great, contain good nutritious value and tastes terrific! Also, when you prepare juices at home, you can choose good variety fruits and can keep these juices sugar-free also.
- Be it the adults, the teenagers or kids, water is necessary for everyone. Ample water amounts in body ensure proper function of digestion and a strong immune system. By drinking ten to twelve glasses of water every day, you also get to detoxify your body. Pick colorful water bottles with your kid’s favorite cartoon characters upon them.
- Such bottles will allure them to drink more water.Choose lightweight and easy to handle jugs or bottles to store water so that any family can have water easily. Also, keep a water bottle in every room. This will let you grab a bottle easily anytime.
- No matter how busy you are or how tensed you are, try to laugh. Also, try to make others laugh. Laughing is the best medicine and makes your stress disappear in few moments.
- While watching television, make sure that the whole family sits together and often choose shows full of a good sense of humor. You can also read out jokes or funny stories to your kids at bedtime to have a happy and distressed atmosphere before falling asleep.
Sun rays can burn even through thick glass, and under water. Up to 35% of UVB rays and 85% of UVA rays penetrate thick glass, while 50% of UVB rays and 75% of UVA rays penetrate a meter of water and wet cotton clothing.
Which means you’ll need sunscreen while driving your car on holiday, and water resistant block if you’re swimming.
To improve your fitness quickly and lose weight, harness the joys of interval training. Set the treadmill or step machine on the interval programme, where your speed and workload varies from minute to minute. Build up gradually, every minute and return to the starting speed. Repeat this routine. Not only will it be less monotonous, but you can train for a shorter time and achieve greater results.