Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all General Surgeons online in Kota. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Infertility
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Sperm Donor Program
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Egg Donation Procedure
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kinker. MYour feedback matters!
Vigorous exercise is important. However, if your hectic schedule leaves you with no time to hit the gym, you can try integrating some activity in the course of the day for increasing your productivity and staying fit.
- Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
- Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
- Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
- Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
- When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
- You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it any time, at home, workplace or even on the road.
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
- Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
- Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.
- Set a reminder to check your posture. This can be in the form of a post-it note, an alarm on your phone or an email reminder.
These health hacks will ensure that you stay afloat even with your long to-do list.
Pick up a new activity involving the whole family and friends such as hiking, group sports, skiing or riding a bicycle. Finding a hobby can give you the enjoyment and reduce stress. You’ll also start meeting people who have the same interests as you and may make some new friends. Enjoy your new hobby and remember – happy people live longer!.
There’s a reason they say laughter is the best medicine. Studies from the University of Maryland show that while relieving stress, laughter promotes a smooth blood flow and healthy blood vessels.
There’s a reason you should never skip breakfast: Starting out with your heavier meals early gives your body time to burn those calories off throughout the day. Get a big breakfast, a smaller lunch and a light dinner. In Spain, dinner is really just a glorified snack, so you don’t take those calories to bed with you.
Calories aren’t the enemy. Calories are energy. If you boil down everything you eat to meaningless math, it takes all the fun out of food. Nutrition isn’t just simple numbers, but a commitment to knowing what’s in what you eat and taking ownership of it.
In addition to being mind-numbing, sitting at a desk for hours on end has been shown to have a negative effect on overall health, while decreasing your life span and your will to live. Thus, get up and move around. Take a piss break. Refill your water. Go talk to the co-worker you have a crush on. Just get up and do something.
Working out doesn’t have to be body negative. Real exercise is also fitness of the mind — about choosing to be happier and healthier. It’s easier to do than when you look at exercise as self-care instead of self-flagellating. Don’t treat it like punishment. Just make the intention to start finally treating yourself right. There’s no better love than the kind we give ourselves.
In our fast-paced world, there can be a tendency to eat while distracted and shovel in more food than we need and, at the same time, miss out on culinary pleasure. Many of us will benefit from eating mindfully. Some things to think about here are avoiding eating when distracted, eating more slowly, and taking time to taste food properly. One particular thing to focus on is chewing your food thoroughly – not only does this help us savour food, it also assists the digestive process.
- Not all body fat is equal.
- It is mostly the fat in your abdominal cavity, the belly fat, that causes problems. This fat builds up around the organs, and is strongly linked to metabolic disease.
- For this reason, your waist size may be a much stronger marker for your health than the number on the scale.
- Cutting carbs, eating more protein, and eating plenty of fiber are all excellent ways to get rid of belly fat.
- Social relationships are incredibly important. Not only for your mental wellbeing, but your physical health as well.
- Studies show that people who are close with friends and family are healthier and live much longer than those who are not.
- Eating enough protein is incredibly important, and many experts believe that the recommended daily intake is too low.
- Protein is particularly important for weight loss, and works via several different mechanisms.
- A high protein intake can boost metabolism significantly, while making you feel so full that you automatically eat fewer calories. It can also cut cravings and reduce the desire for late-night snacking.
- Eating plenty of protein has also been shown to lower blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
- Back in the day, most people got their vitamin D from the sun.
- The problem is that most people don't get much sun these days. They either live where there is no sun, or they stay inside most of the day or use sunscreen when they go out.
- According to data from 2005-2006, about 41.6% of the US population is deficient in this critical vitamin.
- If adequate sun exposure is not an option for you, then supplementing with vitamin D has been shown to have numerous benefits for health.
- This includes improved bone health, increased strength, reduced symptoms of depression and a lower risk of cancer, to name a few. Vitamin D may also help you live longer.
There are many reasons leading to infertility, but one of the main causes is the inability of the sperm to travel all the way up to the uterus to fertilize an egg. This is caused by defective sperms and could be due to poor sperm quality, poor motility, etc. There are multiple reasons for this, and even smoking, obesity, diabetes, hypertension, etc. could be reasons.
Many technical advancements in fertility treatments are being done, and they try to keep the natural process of fertilization intact, at the same time improving the chances of success. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI, often used as a standalone term iksee) improves the rate of fertilization in that the sperm is directly injected into the egg. The environment of this artificial fertilization is completely controlled, and the fertilized egg is then placed into the womb for further growth. It is one of the recent methods of improving fertility, a part of ART (assisted reproductive technology).
- Poor sperm perms motility
- Semen where sperm concentration is low
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality, with sluggish sperms
- Ejaculation issues, such as retrograde ejaculation (semen is ejected into the bladder)
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF.
What to expect?
The following outlines some of the steps for both male and female before and during the procedure.
Before the procedure - males:
- First step is the sperm collection; a screening is first done
- Sperms collection happens through either masturbation or directly from the testicles via a small incision
- Sperms could be collected fresh or collected and frozen for later use
Before the procedure – women:
- In the normal menstrual cycle, only a single egg is released. However, prior to ICSI, the woman is given ovulation drugs, which are high-dose hormone injections prior to ovulation. This ensures multiple eggs are released, which are then retrieved for fertilization in the external environment.
- Blood and urine are monitored regularly to identify the ovulation time, and eggs are collected within 24 to 36 hours of release
During the procedure - How ICSI happens:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass tube, and a sperm is introduced to ensure fertilization
- This could be repeated in multiple tubes, and the most healthy one could be chosen to be implanted into the uterus
- Some of the fertilized ones could be frozen for later use, in case the implanted embryo fails to grow as expected
- The success rate for this procedure is quite high as the fertilization rate is almost 80 - 85 %.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
- Despite being high in fat, nuts are incredibly nutritious and healthy.
- They are loaded with magnesium, vitamin E, fiber and various other nutrients .
- Studies show that nuts can help you lose weight, and may help fight type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Additionally, about 10-15% of the calories in nuts aren't even absorbed into the body, and some evidence suggests that they can boost metabolism.
- In one study, almonds were shown to increase weight loss by 62% compared to complex carbohydrates.
Sugary drinks are the most fattening things you can put into your body.
- This is because liquid sugar calories don't get registered by the brain in the same way as calories from solid foods.
- For this reason, when you drink soda, you end up eating more total calories.
- Sugary drinks are strongly associated with obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease and all sorts of health problems.
- Keep in mind that fruit juices are almost as bad as soda in this regard. They contain just as much sugar, and the small amounts of antioxidants do NOT negate the harmful effects of the sugar.
- Drinking enough water can have numerous benefits.
- One important factor, is that it can help boost the amount of calories you burn.
- According to 2 studies, it can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours. This can amount to 96 additional calories burned if you drink 2 liters (67 oz) of water per day.
- The best time to drink water is half an hour before meals. One study showed that half a liter of water, 30 minutes before each meal, increased weight loss by 44%.
- Coffee has been unfairly demonized. The truth is that it's actually very healthy.
- Coffee is high in antioxidants, and studies show that coffee drinkers live longer, and have a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's and numerous other diseases
- The bacteria in your gut, collectively called the gut microbiota, are sometimes referred to as the "forgotten organ." These gut bugs are incredibly important for all sorts of health-related aspects. A disruption in the gut bacteria is linked to some of the world's most serious chronic diseases, including obesity.
- A good way to improve gut health, is to eat probiotic foods (like live yogurt and sauerkraut), takeprobiotic supplements, and eat plenty of fiber. Fiber functions as fuel for the gut bacteria.