Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Kollam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Martin Thomas KurianYour feedback matters!
Frequent night fall in sleeping, and one type of aromatic smell is in urine what is my problems how to cure?
Recently I have diagnosed with gall stone and doctor suggest for operation. I have to go for urine frequently. Is this because of gall stone?
I urine a lot. Have done all the required checks for gall bladder, diabetic and others. All the tests r good. But if I drink water (I drink 2 litres) I urine every 15 minutes. Kindly advice.
I am age 50 years male, I am frequently urinating for every half an hour, no sugar, bp, what is the reason, please guide me.
Dear sir/mam earlier my sperm comes through urine but since last month its not happen. N last 2, 3 days again sperm comes in urine. N when I postpone to going washroom at night due to sleeping the pain generate in chest, and in stomach area. Please tell.
I'm a Kidney Transplant patient 51 yrs. Male, veg. Having DM HTN. Is it advisable / safe to have Honey Warm water Lemon? Will it affect my Electrolytes. create, Uric Acid, etc. Levels. Suggest proportion to be consumed?
For the last 4-5 day I am suffering that I have to go to pass urine more than 20 times in a day. any suggestion.?
On 15th day after. Urine test shows weekly positive. What are the scops of pregnancy and what are the other elements I need to check. What must be the minimum result of hcg test that I have always given in the lab and waiting for report.
I am 26 years and for past 3 years I am taking bp medicines since my bp high I took full body check up and all is right but in ultrasound scan they have mentioned that one of my kidney is ecoptic is there any connection with ecoptic kidney and bp I have to continue the medicine lifetime or not Medicines I m taking metpure xl 50 omnitan 25mg daily once Will it cause any effects to me ?
I am having stones in my right kidney how do I take health tips so that I can clear out those stone? And even due to this my toilet is bringing tell me tips to avoid this problem? Even give me suggestions to avoid fast food and stomach pain?
I am having severe burning when I pass urine. I am having sugar problem for the last 4 years. I am taking medicine and almost normal. I am 59 years old.
Sometimes when I go to pee after I'm done. I feel like I have a little bit left. So I push so as to let the rest out. I can feel it coming out like usual when I finish. But here lately when I do this a white substance comes out. What is that stuff and what is causing it. Do I need to go see my doctor about this? It also happens when I am doing potty.
He goes for Peeing (loo) many times. When he is outside on job its all normal. But in room he goes in every 10-15 mins. He doesn't have Diabetes also. What are possible cases? Or is it normal? (He doesn't drink too much water too).
Some one said me that intake of fenugreek affects the kidney function by increase in creatinine out go in urine .is it right or otherwise. Your expert opinion is eagerly awaited.
Hi sir, good morning I am satish. I want to ask one question about stones in a kidneys? I have stones in kidney 9mm, 8mm then what is problems I faced now? And I already faced some problem like" leg pain heavily" I suspect that this problem is related kidney problem?
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases.
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.