Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. SaddamYour feedback matters!
Want to make penis enlarge upto 8 inch want I want to do any medicines or surgery is their for the enlargement.
I'm doing masturbation past 6years and still going. My time doing masturbation is finished before 1 min. After masturbation I got so tired. How can I increase thwt masturbation time? Is there any problems after the marriage? Please tell crct solutions.
Which tablet or spray I can use to increase my sex time. My sex time is only 10secs. Please help me.
My friend has committed sex by keeping condom but in between condom has broken is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I have pain in testicles from more than 3 months sometimes on left side and sometimes on right side and sometimes in both testicles. Mostly I see Swelling on outside and Pain above balls inside of testicles alternatively. Tube like structure also swells sometimes in either of testicle. Pain is increased and triggered like repeated shocks while moving on uneven roads and speed breakers and while doing strenuous physical activities like running and climbing stairs and Masturbating sometimes Pain is mild and continuous gradually decreasing for a week but as soon as I masturbate it suddenly increases more constant Pain for sometime and reducing slowly but not completely and Triggered again and continues Testicles become Uncomfortable due to Pain while sleeping also and by doing physical activities. Today Pain was in right testicle In which disease condition I am? Is it Effecting mg normal life and damaging testicles? How can I get rid of Pain completely and become normal? Should I take rest and pain Will reduce? Suggest any Home Remedies, Tips and medication?
I masturbate once in a day. Is it harmful? Or may occur any problem in future? How many times should I masturbate in a week?
Keep lying in bed
It's understandable that you have stuff to do, but that doesn't mean you have to jump out of bed the second sunlight streams in. When you're quick to leave the next morning, a woman feels like you either regret what happened the night before or can't wait to get away from her. If you spend even just 5 to 10 minutes cuddling with her in the morning, it'll reassure her that you genuinely care. So stay in bed!
Time for something sensuous
Your testosterone may be raging come morning, but your girl isn't always going to be up for more action in the a. M. The happy medium: pulling a move that will make her feel sexy without seeming like a secret plot to get more sex. Have a shower together. A shower or slow massage will keep your girl buck naked that much longer. Doesn't that sound fun?
Plan your next date
You may have treated her to nice dinners and told her how much you really like her. But a woman can still worry that once you've had dessert, you won't come back for seconds. Instead of giving her the usual" i'll call you later" line, set a specific date and time to see her again.
Time for a good-bye kiss
You know that most women claim that a slow, sensual, heartfelt liplock speaks far louder than words. If you want to stay on her mind until the next time you knock boots, do something memorable. Before you walk out the door, give her an intense kiss that leaves her tingling all over and begging for more.
I am 18 year old and I feel that my sex time is so less so kindly suggest me few best ways increase my sex time and quality. Is it normal to have less sex time in that much age as 18 years is nothing for the sex?
I have a sexual pblm last 10years. Nightfalls. Quicklfalls n all pblm here. I m very weak. please suggested me.
I'm feeling strong itching in my vagina and vagina lining there is lil bit redness as well I used itch guard but it did not worked at all So please suggest me something.
Hello sir my wife health is not good and she is feeling very tired I think she is pregnant and now we don't plan for baby so how we can stop it naturally her last period was came on 17th of january 2016 still she is not having any periods and the last sex we did on before 12 days and it was very panic to her.
I masturbate daily since 12-13 year older. Is this the reason that I am too much thin? Or its just my genetic. In my current family member nobody is as thin as I am. My bones are too much smaller than my ages and heights boy and from even normal people. Please let me know.
If the teen matured girl drink or eat the matured boy's sperms what would be happened. Thus the girl get pregnant ?or any harmful effect on health?
Modern lifestyle - minimal physical activity, unhealthy food habits and stress - has a negative impact on overall health for all of us. While we may not realize the negative impacts of our so called modern lifestyle in our daily lives, our lifestyle actually affects every function of our body and leads to many disorders and diseases.
Infertility or subfertility among men is one such outcome of unhealthy lifestyle, and is on a rise these days. There are many biological factors which can affect a person's ability to father a child. However, in this piece I will only discuss the five most common and easily correctable lifestyle related factors, which affect the fertility in men. All these behaviors have the potential to adversely affect sperm production and/or maturation in men leading to poor count and/or quality of sperms. However, if addressed in time, these men can still regain their fertility potential and realise their dream of having baby.
1. Body weight: Obesity has a direct correlation with reduced fertility among both men and women. Unhealthy eating habits, minimal physical activity and genetic predisposition are three most important causes of obesity. Its important to understand that while no one can really address the genetic predisposition, it really are the other factors that allow genes to take an effect. So, if one can ensure having a balanced diet and adequate amount of physical activity, he can still keep the body weight under check.
2. Excessive Caffeine intake: Excessive caffeine intake can affect the sperm motility, thereby reducing the speed of sperms and slowing down their journey inside a woman's body to reach the egg for fertilization. All this can be avoided by simply controlling the intake of caffeine. Please note that caffeine is found not just in coffee, but is present is big amounts in all carbonated and energy drinks. So, the trick is to avoid such drinks as much as possible.
3. Smoking: Smoking leads to DNA fragmentation in the sperms, which increases the risk of miscarriage. Smoking also reduces the sperm motility, thereby reducing its potential to fertilize the egg. Smoking in the woman partner further reduced the fertility potential as it damages the DNA in eggs also. I cant overemphasize on the need to immediately and permanently quit smoking in both the partners. One cant wait till the time they plan a pregnancy for quitting smoking - they have to do it now!
4. Alcohol consumption: Its a myth that one can consume alcohol in moderate amounts and still remain healthy. Even so called "moderate" alcohol consumption, generally defined as 30 - 60 ml per day, has a negative impact on fertility. Alcohol impact the sperm production process, thereby leading to reduced sperm count (called as azoospermia) and also affects the sperm maturation process, thus causing quality issues with sperms.
5. Stress: Its no secret that we live in an increasingly complicated world, which gives us not just physical but also serious mental stress. Mental stress and tension create a cycle of negative emotions and affect all the cognitive functions in the human body. Stress doesn't allow proper erection, which is essential for a successful effort at intercourse. One should try and remain as stress free as possible and can also try stress busters such as Yoga and meditation for a healthier lifestyle.
It doesn't require any magic or medications to help boost a man's fertility potential. These are all simple lifestyle measures everyone can manage on their own. All that is required is to allow the human body to work properly and then live a stress free life. Nature then takes its own course!