Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am losing hair quickly. N I have dandruff a he'll lot of n my hairs r very thin due to which I can not keep long hairs as they dnt increase.
I am 19 years old I have dandruff and losining of hair what should I do how to control it from bold head prevention can you send me some tips which are available in the market.
Hi my name is Amit kumar. I am 20 Years old. Having pimples in my face last 2 years. I take medicine from consulted doctors. But not got good results. Please suggest me better medicine.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
My hair's are falling continusely. I HV tried a lot of products but it's not working. Please tell me what to do.
1; For recently few months I am fed up face pimples and now the pimples are even coming in the lips side also What is this How can I get this problem solved 2; And also after I am shaving having pimples all the shaved part in face and changing I to black spots and after shaving I am even using after shave also Is this is an symptom of allergy or anything else And what's the solution for this?
It's been 2 years that my hairs are falling down and now it has become too thin and weak that the hair fall is increasing day by day. What precautionary steps I can take to prevent my remaining hairs so that I could not end up losing my confidence.
I am 27 year old female. I have thin hair since childhood and even now it is thin compared to others. But now a days due to hair fall I feel it would become more thin day by day, so can you tell me are there any ways to make hair grow thicker at this stage of life. Thanks in advance.
I am losing hair from 6 months because I over dosed vitamin d by mistake I took 12 injections please tell me what to do.
Bit in my early days am 38 years old boy. Due to over masterbation I am to suffer certain type of diesase over couple of disease the symptom are -premature ejacuation, watery semen, testicle shrinkage, poor erection, penis shrinkage, excessive hair loss. I would to know the alternative medicine so that I could have remedy of this,
I am 41 yes old male and I am having fungus on both thighs and I have used many ointments but after sometime it again appear and too much itching is there.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.