Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U.S.BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
Hello. My age is 25 years. The size of my penis is 9 to 10 cm when erect, but at rest only the head of penis remains out and I feel very embarrassing due to this. I don't have any other issue with it but want to know the reason for small size when it is at rest and also want to know that why there is a huge difference of size at rest and when it is erect. I have heard that it is due to lack of supply of blood to the penis and due to poor development of genitals. Please advise me if I need to consult a doctor and also advise can the size be increased without under going any operation or not.
I have the problem of dark circles. I have also skin pigmentation with the aging. I want to get rid of these with a good advise. I am suffering from insomnia and lack of sleep for the stress in my life. I want to make me free from sleepless night and go for a good night sleep. Please I shall wait for your advise.
I am 43 year old man having high bood pressure (150-90). I am suffering from erectile dysfunction sexual weakness tell me best tablet.
I am 34 years old I am getting burp along with hiccups and getting acidic reaction in the middle lane please tell me any solution.
I have got fungus on my left hand as well as the internal parts of body. It feels itching and spreading day by day.
I am asking for my friend, he has some skin issue especially in winter seasons. Looks like skin get dried very soon, is it a problem or do we want to consult a doctor.
Hi Doctor, I'm pregnant now and 7 months happen in this time my baby weight is 674 gram and is that normal or how many grams or kilogram the baby weight should be have doctor please reply me.
Oral sex involves using the mouth, including the lips, tongue, and teeth, to stimulate a sexual partner's genitals (i.e., his or her external reproductive organs). It often involves kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, and blowing.
Oral sex is performed by heterosexual couples, by men who have sex with men (MSM), and by women who have sex with women (WSW). When oral sex is performed on a male, it is called fellatio (pronounced fĕl-ā’-shē-ō) and when it's performed on a femaile, it is called cunnilingus (pronounced kŭn-ĭ-lĭn-gŭs).
Fellatio involves using the mouth to stimulate the penis and scrotum. Cunnilingus involves using the mouth to stimulate the vulva, the clitoris, and the vaginal opening. Oral sex that involves the anus is called analingus (pronounced ān-ă- lĭn-gŭs).
Oral sex is an important part of many healthy sexual relationships; however, as with other sexual behaviors, it is important to practice safer oral sex to reduce the risk for sexually transmitted disease (STD) and HIV/AIDS.
Safer oral sex practices involve the following:
Avoid oral sex when there are open sores (e.g., cold sores), cuts, or broken skin in the mouth or the genital area
Avoid oral sex when one partner has an active sexually transmitted infection (e.g., genital herpes, genital warts)
Wait at least 30 minutes after brushing the teeth, flossing the teeth, or having dental work (including dental cleanings) before performing oral sex (brushing, flossing, and dental cleanings can cause gum irritation and bleeding)
Wear a latex condom (flavored condoms are available), female condom, or a dental dam (flat, latex barrier worn in the mouth)
Withdraw the penis from the sexual partner's mouth prior to ejaculation
Oral sex between consenting sexual partners often is extremely pleasurable and satisfying. In fact, for many women, cunnilingus provides just the right amount of stimulation to produce orgasm. Oral sex does not carry a risk for pregnancy.
Open communication is an important part of any sexual relationship, including relationships that involve oral sex. Many men and women enjoy performing and receiving oral sex, but serious problems can develop in the relationship if one partner enjoys oral sex and the other does not. Sex therapists can help couples resolve a number of sexual issues, including issues involving oral sex.
Is there complete cure for endometriosis, regain health and fertility. Is it possible to give birth to a healthy child. I know there is no such a medicine in allopathy. Want to know more about homeopathy and natural medicine.
Hello Doctor my wife is upper thyroid patient she taken tab eltroxin 100mg but she feel weakness she is 47 year old pls tell the which homeopathic tonic or pills she takes daily.
I am 25 yr old. I am a having a bad habit to puff hookha. And when ever I puff hookha I get suffered with headache. Will you suggest me how to leave this bad habit.
I am 23 years male. I have no serious medical history but recently from 2-3 years, I am facing some serious hair drop due to which I have started to face issues like pattern baldness. What can I do to stop this hair fall?
I feel pain in my back bone from long time, now from some days I feel pain during any movements of body. Please give me your kind advise. Thank you.
Dear sir, I am having lower back pain since last couple of days. Its not sharp but sometimes I feel difficulty in moving down. Last couple of days I traveled a lot on motor bike is it cause the pain? Or there may be other reason. And please give me your valuable suggestions to get rid of the pain. Thank you.
I am of 25 now. Before 6 months my hair was too good. But today I have lost my half of hair. Even I avoid to go infront of mirror. What should do? please suggest.
Dear Sir I have a problem of hairfall. Is there is home solution for it? Suggest any oil or shampoo for hairfall.
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.