Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tapan Kumar Majumdar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tapan Kumar MajumdarYour feedback matters!
My sperm count test is TOTAL SPERM COUNT: 210 TOTAL VOL. 3 ML TOTAL SPERM COUNT/ ML: 70 motility- 50% (20>40%) Viscosity normal. Impression:- fast progressive sperm (grade A): 10% Linear progressive sperm (grade A+B 20%) Conclusion:- reduced grade A modality. My question is any problem in sperm analysis's. Need to take medicine. Please suggest me soon.
I am male I have 4 problems one is skin problem and face problem and pimple problem and I have a very good hair fall.
I am 32 year old lady. After my first delivery I got hip joint pain for last 9 months. I consulted with physiotherapist. But no use. What should I do?
Sir, My aunt she is around 48 years and she is suffering from varicose veins can you please suggest some remedy to her.
How to get rid of sex feelings. How to control it. What I have to do to be away of this feelings. Am 25 now already had a sex experience but for only 2 times.(in 2014 I did)
What causes dry orgasms?
- Men may have dry orgasms for a variety of reasons.
- Younger men with short refractory periods might have them occasionally. The refractory period is a period of time after orgasm during which a man’s body recovers and doesn’t respond to sexual stimulation. These intervals often don’t last long in younger men. In fact, it can be just minutes before a man is “ready to go” again. And he might climax several times during one sexual encounter.
- Eventually, however, the well runs dry. A man has a limited amount of semen to ejaculate and if he keeps going, that supply will be depleted. It’s not a cause for worry, though. In a day or two, the man’s body will produce semen to replace what has been ejaculated and he’ll be back to a full supply.
- Certain medical conditions can lead to dry orgasms, too, especially in older men. Men who have had surgery for prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) often experience dry orgasm. So do men who have had their bladder removed.
- Other possible causes include medications (such as those for high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate), radiation therapy, nerve damage, low testosterone, and spinal cord injury.
- In some cases, men develop retrograde ejaculation. When this happens, semen isn’t expelled from the tip of the penis. Instead, it goes backward into the bladder. It is not harmful, however. The semen exits the body when the man urinates.
How do dry orgasms affect fertility?
Men who regularly have dry orgasms have difficulty getting their partner pregnant through intercourse. But it still might be possible for them to father children. For example, men who have retrograde ejaculation may have sperm cells removed from their urine. Those cells can be used to fertilize egg cells. Eventually, an embryo can be transferred to a woman’s uterus.
Do men with dry orgasms still need to practice safe sex?
Men who have dry orgasms should still use condoms if they want to reduce the risk of unplanned pregnancy or sexually-transmitted infections. Some men do ejaculate small amounts of semen, so safe sex is still important.
What can men do about dry orgasms?
If dry orgasms are a problem for you, be sure to see your doctor. If a medication is the cause, changing medications might be the solution. (Note: One should never adjust medication without the advice of a doctor.) If you and your partner wish to conceive a child, your doctor can refer you to a fertility specialist.