Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T K Raj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T K RajYour feedback matters!
With all the modern day angst about looking our best at every point of time, we are growingly laying greater emphasis on skin care. More and more surgical as well as cosmetic age defying skin treatments are emerging which endows your skin with a new leash of life. As they say 50 is the new 20. With the barrage of products and therapies available these days, we no longer need to be worried about the blatant signs of ageing appearing on our skins or in our lives for that matter. It's easy to look as fresh and rejuvenated as your younger self with the help of these skin repair techniques. While some of them may entail a proper surgical procedure, others can resolve skin issues in a more natural manner. In that regard, Thread Lift has assumed widespread popularity in the context of face correction.
Thread Lift is essentially the use of threads or sutures for the purpose of voluminizing, lifting and contouring of skin. It also is effective in stimulating collagen production.
It involves placing the sutures, made from permanent and absorbable materials, under the skin which then acts as suspension cables holds the skin in place and fortifies it against the effects of aging and gravity.
The benefits of a thread face lift are many. While it does not involve a full surgery, the effects of a thread face lift are fairly conspicuous and unmistakable. It retains the natural look and texture of the skin while imparting the desired restoration.
Thread lifts are extremely effective for recreating the youthful charm despite the damaging impacts of age. Some of the areas where thread lifts work well are brows, jowls, cheek and the neck area. This is very impactful in obtaining the desired contouring of the skin. It also adds volume to the wrinkled and the sagging regions of your face. You may also use the thread lift technique for the other gravity affected body parts like breasts, bottoms and upper arms.
Thread lifts are risk free methods to regain the radiant glow of the youth, without the stress of a surgery. They are also quite tenable, given that a face lift can easily last for a span of 5 years. Thus, for all those planning to bid adieu to the facial asymmetry that arises due to gravity and age, Thread Face Lifts are the go to therapies for them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have full pimples in face it irritates every time. What can I do to prevent the pimples? Please help me.
Hello, my dad have a liver cirrhosis advanced stage, he have a total bilirubin 2-3 around pt inr 2.1, hg 7-9, wbc 3000 -3800 albumin 3, he just had hernia surgery also, asitiec fluid in stomach. so can you tell me how many years will he survive?
I am 40 years old male and I have very much cold and cough and did chest x ray. The report said increased vascular markings in left upper zone with? patchy opacity What does this mean.
Hi sir I am a depression patient nothing will do any work all time please help me sir what can I do. I am bp patient also my bp regularly normal after that depression can't leave me. I Will take rexira fort one week can intake half tablet.
There are few things I hear over and over again from students:
- How they are studying for so many in a day
- How they do not have even time for anything else in their life due to study pressure
- How they are sleep deprived
- How much they are stressed
- And finally, afterall the sacrifices and hard work, their exam performance is not what they expect.
Here are few tips to study smart, improve your grades and yet have a life!
We all know that 2 hours of focused study will be much more productive than 4 hours of distracted study. And, the good news is that concentration is a mental skill that you can develop and improve. There are two ways to improve your concentration:
- First, work on raising your brain's natural ability to concentrate or in other words, learn to increase your attention span.
- Second, adjust the environment around you to make concentrating easier.
Improving your concentration takes a little time and effort, but it is worth it. In my personal experience with students, I have seen noticeable improvement in relatively short time.
A. Ideas for daily concentration boosting habits include
- Mindfulness meditation: Many studies confirm that 20 minutes of meditation or more per day improves concentration and attention span. Mindfulness meditation, where one focuses on one's breathing, is one of the simplest way of meditation. Start with ten minutes in the morning and ten minutes before bed. To begin with you may try a guided meditation. One can easily find audios for guided meditation online.
- Proper sleep: I am sorry to say this. Pulling all nighters will not help with your grade. Unless you are getting sufficient restful sleep, you are not going to be as mentally focused as you could be to study as well as answer questions in exams.
- Food for your Brain: The more you use certain skills, the more they are reinforced in the brain. So it makes sense that playing concentration games and games that require you to focus will improve your concentration ability. You need to be consistent in this. Play for about 10 to 20 minutes each day. Have fun, and get the benefits but remember not to spend more than 20 minutes a day. Your goal is to improve your concentration and not just keep scoring higher in the game! Try Lumosity and use only free version this will help you restrict your daily play time to 20 minutes and have maximum benefit.
- Eat healthier: Your brain needs the proper nutrients to allow you to focus. Eat more vegetables and fruits and avoid consumption of junk food as much as possible. Instead, you could keep some nuts such as walnuts, almond or peanuts as in between munches. Lot of research has now proven that sugar is very harmful for our health. Reduce sugar and refined white flour in your diet as much as you could.
- Exercise: It is helpful in both reducing stress and increasing energy and focus. At least 20 minutes a day would go a long way. Going for a short jog of 20 minutes will make next 4 to 5 hours of study very efficient.
B. Optimize your mental state & environment
In addition to building the habits described above into your daily routine; also adjust your environment and your current mental state to improve your concentration when studying.
- Create a study space: Your brain loves routine. Create a place where all you do is study. An obvious choice is a secluded desk of some kind, but the trick is to make sure you only study in that spot. Studying in bed is a bad habit, for example, because your body is trained to want to sleep once you get into bed.
- Remove distractions: Turn off the ringer on your phone and take other steps to prevent interruptions. Don't study with the television on or with radio playing. Some studies have shown that soft instrumental music (no vocals) can help improve your concentration.
- Reduce background noises: If you have to study or work in an environment where it is too loud (classroom or open space) or too quiet (such as at home or at a library) you can get easily distracted by outside influences. With the right amount of background noise you can actually block out distractions and enhance your creative thinking.
- Use timer: Set a time limit when you need to study new material. For example, let's say you want to read one chapter in a book (and remember it). Decide in advance that you can have 45 minutes to read the chapter, and 15 minutes to review it. Set a timer to keep yourself honest, then pace yourself to keep within the allotted time.
- Stay motivated: If you see studying as burden, it's hard to concentrate. One way to stay motivated is to set up a reward system. Tell yourself you have to earn that hour of watching your favorite show later in the evening by first completing 2-3 hours of intense studying. That way, even if the material is dry, you have the reward to look forward to.
- Take breaks: Take a break every two hours. Your mental energy will begin to decline after a long period of study. So every two hours or so, take a ten-minutes break. Walk around, eat a light snack, or just stare at the wall to relax your mind.
Concentrating is the first step to learning anything new. It only makes sense that if you improve your concentration, your memory will improve also.
How an expert can help?
If you want to get individualized expert opinion about how you are studying currently and what ways you can improve; you can always consult the expert. Once he/she knows what your current study methods are, they will be able to give you specific tips to improve upon. Most likely once you incorporate those tips you will be spending less time studying and your grades will improve. That's what is studying smarter and not harder means!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.