Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Supriyo MallickYour feedback matters!
Confidence and a better sense of self image can be born with a number of measures to prevent and repair the various factors that make one feel less than confident. Our face and hair are one of the major areas that make us feel confident and balding is a big cause that can leave people feeling shy of facing the world. A hair transplant procedure may seem like a simple one, but it comes with many implications as far as maintenance in the long run goes. Besides certain side effects, one will also have to indulge in proper habits for the upkeep of the transplant so that balding does not set in again. An itchy scalp may be a common occurrence after going through this surgery. Read on to know more about this.
- Causes of Postoperative Itchiness: The scalp may undergo postoperative itchiness after the grafting process has been put into place because the scalp is still getting used to the new skin and the tingling sensation that will invariably be caused by the hair that is now busy growing from previously bald quarters. This itchy feeling can also come from the dryness that may be caused by the shampoo that one uses. Also, shampooing in general can cause dryness of these new grafts, which leads to an itching sensation. Further, the topical ointments that may have been prescribed can lead to an allergic reaction, which can also cause severe itching. Further, in extreme or drastic cases, the scalp may fall prey to infection and in such cases, itching is one of the first reactions or symptoms of the same. Finally, if you have been suffering from a skin condition, this can also lead to itching.
- How to Deal with Itching: When you suffer from an itching scalp as a side effect after such a surgery, it is best to avoid scratching the surface as this may lead to bleeding and subsequent infection in the area. Ask your dermatologist for a change in the topical ointments so that you can avoid feeling the need to scratch and ensure that you also use a cold compress to keep the area suitably moist and also to soothe the excess itching sensation you may be feeling. You may damage the healing tissues by scratching within the first month after the surgery, so you must also ensure that your nails are cut.
- Other Side Effects: Itching and scratching can give rise to other side effects after a hair transplant procedure. These include a pimple breakout, bruising due to constant abrasion, and mild swelling which can also lead to further itching. These typically go away with the itching in due time.
One of my friend is unable to reduce hi stomach fat. No exercise seems working. please do me a fvr and tell me wht he can do?
You can easily prevent hair loss by
Regularly consuming sweet potatoes. They are packed with beta-carotene, which your body converts to vitamin a.
Vitamin a promotes the growth of healthy cells and tissues, including hair and the scalp. Sweet potatoes also contain plenty of vitamin c, copper, iron and protein.
You can eat boiled or baked sweet potatoes, depending upon how you like them.
1. Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis and fibromyalgia
2. Fertility and gynecological disorders
3. Skin problems such as eczema and acne
4. High blood pressure (hypertension)
6. Anxiety and depression
7. Bronchial congestion caused by allergies and asthma