Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suniti SahaYour feedback matters!
I m 25 some time I don' t feel my legs or arms its like they are not part of my body this things happening from last 5-6 years initially it was for short term like 5-6 sec but now it' s for like 10-12 sec or unless I given pressure on that.
Hi, I have daily headache problem. I ask to doctor she said you have migraine problem. I took medicine n injection but there no relief. Please advise what I have to do.
My brother has a finger shivering while handling the objects from last two years Any medication or the exercise will help to over come this.Please tell.
I have been diagnosed with PD which I am unable to believe because just bfr my tremors began I had a tissue tear in same arm also a routine blood test was utterly unusually painful credits to the incompetence of lab technician ; I get no tremors when I am sitting on my bed or lying down, tremors occur only when I begin to move around and when my arm is not supported, is that a norm? Does it happen in Pd? Or could be an orthopaedic issue? I asked my neuro Docs this question but they were all in hurry and didn’t even listen the whole thing and dismissed my doubt please help!
Hi doctors, I have one que. One of my friend has left lateral rectus palsy. She had operated it before around 8 years in ahmedabad. After then 4 years her eye was as normal but after that it is became as it is before. So my que is that is it correctable or not and if it is then is that and permanent solution for it? So kindly proper guide me about her situation.
My mother has been using wysolone for about 20 years .she was earlier diagnosed with hystiocytosis. Many people said that the longterm usage of wysolone would lead to nervous problems. Please suggest the what doctor we should consult and what precautions we should take. Please do answer.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.