Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Can you please tell me that how a person will get to know that he/she have any sexual disease. Any particular test which need to be done or any symptoms where a person can find? Thanks in advance for the valuable suggestions.
I am having sex with my wife from last 1 year n my wife is polyistic ovary n for that she has taken a treatment now done with all tests her egg is developing still she is not able to conceive.Please tell.
We are planning for a child from last two month but my periods came after 24 days on each month and usually my cycle is 30 days but from two month my cycle is 24 days. Pls answer my few questions 1. My age is 29 and got married last years april, have conceived in the month of august 2015 but had done absorption through medicine. Does it affect my future conceiving capacity? 2. My periods came I guess very early I mean After 24 days on every month. Is it ok? 3. What is my ovulation period, how frequent I will do sex as I am now aware about the most fertile time period during my cycle?
Is touching and kissing on breast unhygienic? Is touching, rubbing and kissing vagina unhygienic? Is lip kissing unhygienic? Please clarify on each.
My wife is currently 6 months baby mother. Still her periods not came please confirm when she will get her regular periods and also can we plan for our second baby now? Thanks,
Gaining lot of weight and even menstrual cycle is irregular. Last period was on 17th Jan 2016. There is also a lot of pain in foot and leg. Also whenever I stand or walk for long time I get pain in my stomach and it get swollen as well.
I am day time sleep every day. As I will sleep at night 11 pm & wake up at 7 am. At work time I get automatically sleep. This cycle is continuously 4 to 5 times in day.
Hi, my last period was on April 9th. According to that I am 8 week pregnant. Yesterday I went for transvaginal scan. Doctor told no heart beat. But everything is normal. Dr. advice for abortion. What should I do.
I am having fibroadenoma since may 2015 approx I went foh FNAC n ultrasound too Should I remove it or keep it I consulted 3 gynecologist They advice me to keep it But one advice to remove it. What should I do? I'm taken PRIMOSA 1000 mg and EVION 500 mg too.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.