Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhajit DasYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I got my last period on 2nd april 2016. My next period was due on 5th may. But as it did not come I tested pregnancy result was positive. I want to know what precaution I should start taking now. I was having metformin for pcos should I stop that? I am also having elevit prenatal multi vitamins and 5 mg folic acid can I continue that?
I has missed my period cycle on march 26th and has checked UPT for pregnancy test on 08th April morning and it results to negative. What action should I take now, either to confirm my pregnancy or to get into periods. I have normal periods cycle till march 26th. What could be reason for this missing period cycle.
My daughter is 8 years old. She fractured her two teeth. Is there any possibility of teeth growing again. The root canal of teeth are fine.
My age is 20 and I want to grow beard so can I use coconut oil for massage on my face will it be good for growing beard?
I am 27 years old 18 weeks pregnant. I want to abort as I am not in the situation to continue this pregnancy. Please advise.
Hair fall and hair loss are common problems experienced by people all over the world. Hair fall may occur due to various reasons such as dandruff, combing and due to some diseases. For instance, Alopecia Areata is a common cause of hair loss. Homeopathy is an efficient form of treatment for hair fall. The treatment may be lengthy but it works from the roots and cures the underlying problem of the condition. Here are several homeopathic medicines, which help in controlling the hair fall.
- Fluoricum acidum: This homeopathic medicine is derived from hydrofluoric acid and is an effective remedy for hair loss. It also prevents hair fall after any kind of sickness.
- Phosphorus: Made from the potentization of inorganic phosphorus, this medicine is good for several hair fall conditions.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is a very efficient homeopathic medicine, which enhances hair growth. It may be used by patients who experience hair loss along with itching and sweating of the scalp.
- Vinca minor: This medicine primarily cures alopecia. It works to eliminate dandruff and may also be used in case of abnormal hair growth.
- Silicea: This homeopathic medicine may be used to treat several kinds of problems. It is an effective medicine in cases when a person turns bald due to extreme hair loss.
- Baryta carbonica: This medicine is used for young people who suffer from premature baldness. It is used to treat hair loss that occurs at an extreme rate in people.
- Lycopodium clavatum: This effective homeopathic medicine prevents a lot of hair-related conditions. It is a good solution for hair loss and baldness and is made from club moss. Premature balding is also prohibited.
- Psorinum: This medicine is considered to be great for treating hair fall because of dandruff. The root of the cause is treated, and both hair fall and dandruff get reduced.
- Mezereum: This homeopathic medicine may be used to cure a wide array of problems, including hair fall. It is used in cases, where a patient has a crusty scalp or infected scalp along with the production of pus. Hair growth is also encouraged.
- Kali Sulphiricum: This medicine is used to treat hair fall, which results due to dandruff. It is usually used when the dandruff is yellow. This medicine is ideal for treating both dandruff and hair fall together.
Hair fall is a very common problem, and homeopathy is a very effective way of treating this condition. Hair fall may occur due to various conditions and there are homeopathic medicines to treat all of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I'm 29 week pregnant now. Daily I take iron and folic acid supplements. Can you suggest me the correct dose. L'v gone through 3 doctors. They are prescribing different doses of iron and folic acid each time. Confused to take medicines. Does it cause any harm to my baby if I have exceeded dose of folic acid everyday?
I have suffered from hair fall in my past for 2 years and am suffering for almost a year now. I have dandruff and have tried different shampoos to no effect and now I'm even scared to try different shampoos and hair oils. What should I do?
Respected sir, I have a problem of hairfall and white colour hair at an early age. What should I do? Please reply. Thankyou.
What is the benefit of alfalfa tonic and Calcarea phos200 can anyone use this remedies? Gymer also can take this or not? If yes please guide how to use and for which purpose we should take this remedies and what would be the diet accordingly? thanks.
I'm getting weaker day by day. My weight is decreased as per previous checkup I am taking a good night never skips a meal Just wana know the solution for this?
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.