Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Sourav DasYour feedback matters!
While I do sex I am getting over exited. And can't do intercourse for long time. I am suffering from this problem from the first time I do sex. I don't know what to do. I am getting depressed day by day. The duration of my intercourse is hardly 5 to 10 sec. Is there any solution?
My uncle is addicted of taking alcohol as much he wants to free from it, the worse is it getting, he knows that it is not good but he is unable to do it.
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.