Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santanu Bhattacharjee
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Santanu BhattacharjeeYour feedback matters!
I think Dr. Bhattacharya is the best ENT specialist in Kolkata. I was suffering from nasal problem from few months. Nobody can detect original problem but after visit he prescribed me only one medicine and now i am fine.
This doctor needs a special mention.. Gave me and my son a lot of his time and diagnosis was accurate .Very nice to talk to and feels for the patient and yrs I would strongly recommend him
The doctor was nice and polite ...he helped me with my problem a lot..Expalined me the issue happening in my throat.It was a pleasant experience
Jay Prakash Paswan
Doctor was very helpful and understudy my problem with patience . Highly recommended for others
Best doctor for ENT ...... thanks for sanatanu bhattacharya
It was a very awesome experience
Hi Sir, Frequently mouth ulcer coming nowadays once comes to cure it is taking more time heal. Diabetic hypertension medicines using since 9 years whenever I checked my sugar reports border sometimes up and sometimes normal besides neurology problems left face and left side using medicines for tongue infection and neurobion forte for neurology problems but problems clearing is very late and frequently repeating. What is remedy? Please advise me sir.
I am suffering from sinusitis of frontal sinus. Moreover I have skin ailments. Due to sinus problem I get trouble in my right eye and the right nose is blocked. According to advice I've tried with kalibichrome. But didn't find result. Please tell me the right one and duration.
I have throat infection, chest congestion, mild dry cough. Can't talk much. What should i do to cure?
I have mucosal thickening in paranasal sinuses. Left nostril is chiefly affected. I can not exhale through my left nostril but if I do exercise or walking I get my nostril unblocked .plz help me.
Carcinoma tongue ,pT3 N2b M0, for my father, he was given four cycles of chemo (placitaxel 260 mg and carboplatin 450 mg) and radiotherapy 3dcrt technique 33 sittings. These were done two months ago. My father still cannot take food orally, fed through ryles tube now doc is telling it is not curable and its advanced stage, he picked up cold during radiotherapy and it still prevails between his chin and throat its like stone very hard. Is it curable, what to do make him comfortable and for his cold (saliva)
The symptoms of acute sinusitis may include -
- Pain over the affected sinuses
- Stuffiness of the nose or Running nose
- Loss of smell
- Sore throat or cough
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating acute sinusitis effectively without side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda:
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Turmeric - Turmeric is one of the most effective cure for sinusitis and has been used in Ayurveda for centuries. One has to inhale the smoke generated when a turmeric stick is burnt. To do this take a piece of dry turmeric and dip in oil [coconut or gingely oil will do] and light it. When it starts burning put off the flame and you will see the at smoke is generated. Inhale this smoke through each nostril three times. repeat this twice daily for 3 days
- Ginger-Garlic-Turmeric-honey-lemon recipe – Ginger, garlic and honey have powerful antimicrobial properties. Turmeric has anti bacterial and ad anti allergic properties. Lemon and ginger are powerful immune system boosters. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with garlic, turmeric and honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, drink warm black tea with lemon, ginger and honey several times daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Watch your diet - Ayurveda considers diet an important part of the treatment process. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of luke warm lemon tea with honey is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Sweets, processed foods, dairy, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when suffering from sinusitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.