Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir DeyYour feedback matters!
Last two years I am suffering from varicocele. .should I take any ayurvedic medicines for sexual boost. .like ayurvedic tablets which easily available at medical stores. Also is there any ayurveda treatment for varicocele.
Eat more and more antioxidants in your diet such as oranges amla etc - it will provide you energy and boost immunity
I have gastric trouble. Constipation and I feel like vomiting after heavy meal. Can you tell what should I do?
I had an issue with arm pain and I was not able to move it but after performing yoga I am feeling better so shall not trust on medicine?
My hips are very big and out word. Please tell some exercises or medicines. How to reduce hip growth.
I am going to gym Which company of protein should I take? My friend suggest me to take optimum nutrition ON company protein.
Hi I am a 17 years old guy and my question is- yesterday I masturbate. Today I go to urinate and some semen stick to my finger and I touch a utensil and some semen stick to it. Then the same utensil is touch by a girl. After some time she touch her vagina with that hand. Is in this way she is Pregnant?
I am suffering from big tonsils in my whole mouth even in throat also from last 3 days and I am unable to take any solid thing.
Here, I am going ask a question about an illusion. I don't know it's true or not. My relative is working on govt job, he used to drink. He is about 48. From the last 4 days. He felt that there are some spirits or other things and those are talking about his household matters. And about other things. 4 days ago he felt the voice of those things in his ears. Next day at evening those were little bit visible to him. Then he realized that there were 10 or more things. And those were died years ago. Some about 4 other 5 years others 20 years ago. He never had it before. He was like they r gonna talking about his every thing and saying to kill him. Even when we called him on phone, he said those were listening us. Like if we said they r fake it's illusion. Those magical things replied it's true like that things. All people like our relatives were saying that it's black magic. Some people said that some spills hve been put on him. They said these type of things. We thought that maybe it's because of his drinking habit. But from last 5 days. He didn't touch whisky or other thing. Then he went to gurudwara and came home by chanting the name of some baani. He said he was listening the same chanted things when he used to stop chanting. Then last day. We went to a man suggested by people. He talked to dad on phone. And did some things. Then dad said those were starting going far. And today he didn't see anything Is it true that it's because of black magic?
'Metabolic' are the biochemical processes that are involved in the normal functioning of your body. Risk factors are common traits, habits or conditions that raise your risk of developing a disease. Metabolic syndrome is the term used for a group of factors that increase your risk of developing the cardiac diseases and other health issues, like stroke and diabetes. Metabolic syndrome is becoming a prevalent disorder due to a sharp rise in the rate of obesity among adults. Metabolic syndrome may soon overtake smoking as the dominant risk factor responsible for heart disorders.
The following are some of the dominant symptoms of metabolic syndrome:
- Abdominal obesity
- A high level of Triglyceride( 150 and higher)
- A lowered level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Blood pressure of 130/85 and above
- Increased level of blood sugar (fasting) of 110 or more
It is not impossible to prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome. Slight lifestyle alterations can help to delay the onset of the disorder. In order to control metabolic syndrome effectively, you need to require long term dedication towards your health.
The following are some tips that may help you to control your metabolic syndrome:
- Lead an active life: Studies suggest that if you lead an active life, you run a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome. If you exercise on a regular basis and participate in physical activities, it will help you to reduce your blood pressure level. Active lifestyle is also known to improve your insulin sensitivity, which will help you to control your metabolic syndrome effectively.
- Healthy diet: A healthy and balanced diet that comprises of fresh leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and whole grains carbohydrates is good for your overall health and helps to prevent or slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Drink in moderation: A glass of wine on a daily basis is beneficial for your health. According to recent studies, moderate intake of wine may lower a person's risk of developing metabolic syndrome. It must be kept in mind that wine is only helpful when consumed in moderation. In fact, over indulgence in wine is actually injurious to health.
- Maintain an ideal body weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure and increased blood sugar level; all of which fuel the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. Reduce your excessive body fat to achieve an ideal body weight to lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist.