Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir DeyYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old man, I am suffering from dyshidrotic eczema. Please suggest some home remedies. Its itching and paining. Please help.
I am pure vegetarian. My LDL cholesterol level is 122 mg/dl. How to reduce LDL cholesterol naturally? What are the reasons?
I am 35 years old Male, I have Uric Acid Problem for last 4 Years, I take FEBULAS 40 & SOBISIS FORTE TABLET. These medicines is right for URIC ACID treatment and how much long time this medicines I take.
Dear sir, meri wife ko rubella igG 2.98 hai aur cytomegalo virus (CMV) 2.7 herpex simplex virus2. 91 hai Aur herpex simplex virus 2 hai. Toxo Gondii igM 0.29 aur rubell igm 0.54 hai kya karna chaiye I am worried about that please suggest me what can I do. Thanking you.
I am 39 year old I have sexual problem have to take vigora 50 mg every time for sex once or twice in a week. I have no erection without vigora tablet. Sir what I can do please help me.
I have problem of per eject it taken only few seconds and also not getting full Ericsson. Am not able to get in to sex with my wife as it embarrassing to me. Also from few months my urine quantity got reduced. please let me know what's the solution to it.
Sir meri wife ko sex ka mood nhi hota hai ,mai usko konsi tablet khailaun jisse unka sex ka mood krne lage.
I am 21 year old male. I am physically very weak. My weight is 58 kg and height is 5 feet 10 inches. It starts headache if I pick up heavy object weighing more that 20 kg. During workout at the gym I cannot pick 10 kg dumble. I started doing gym 3-4 months ago and I am having a good balanced diet rich in proteins, vitamins, njcleic acids and other essential nutrients. But there is no effect on my body. Even I am getting weaker day by day. I also do not have any kind of problem or stress. I always keep myself happy and free from any kind of problem.. In studies I cannot concentrate properly. I just use my phone all the time. I already have broken my 2 phones due to this issue but still I am addicted to my phone. Whenever I try to study I feel sleepy whether it is morning, noon, evening or night. I use to sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily not during day time but only in night.
My eye balls are little bit yellow in color even I have never fall sick to Jaundice. I wish to have white sparkling eyes please suggest.
Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
Critical factors that attribute to low libido are:
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.