Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samarendra Kumar Das
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samarendra Kumar DasYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I have continuous snoring and insomnia during my sleep and I feel more sedative when I wake up in the morning. Can you please guide me how to recover from this.
Hi my blood group is B+ve and my wife Blood group is O+ve is any problem in child birth and what type of problem is that.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Hi, I am Dr Soni Anand. I’m a consultant gynaecologist and obstetrician. Today, I am going to tell few things about infertility. Infertility is the very common thing nowadays. I think out of four one couple is facing the problem of infertility. This is because people are getting married at a later age nowadays. Earlier people used to get married in their early twenties and now people are getting married in their late twenties and thirties that’s why we see a lot of cases of infertility nowadays.
The most common arising cause of infertility nowadays is male infertility. Male infertility was not there earlier and is mostly because of the change in lifestyle. The practice of keeping mobile phones in the lower back pockets, tight clothing’s, diet and the toxins present in the products we use lead to such things. There are female factors too;
- Firstly, either there is an ovulatory problem
- secondly either the tubes could be blocked.
- Thirdly there are some hormonal disturbances which interfere with the implantation of the pregnancy.
These are the most common things and there are many ways to treat them. You should not delay in consulting a doctor. We have got treatment for every modality. It takes time, but I think for 90% of the patients something or other could be done. There is hope, so don’t sit at home and please consult a doctor.
For any query in infertility, either male or female or unknown, or anything as such, you can connect with me through lybrate for either a text consultation or telephonic consultation or a physical consultation at my clinic.