Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Sagarika MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
My mother is type 2 diabetic and asthma and mentally disturbed means she has doubts about his her husband and his son (ie. About me) and also daughter-in-law etc who are they sex with others without relation and age also, she is thinking that she is only good all are bad. Now she is taking human mixtard 40 insulin 20 ml morning and night 15 ml for doctor suggestion. While she is using homeopathy medicine to control diabetic and mental stress by homeo doctor.(what medicine I don? t know) what it may be I want good solution to control all problems sir. Respected sir, her age may be 63 years my mother diabetic reports on 08/04/2015 which are pbs -126 mg/dl pibs-306 mg/dl bp-120/70 hba1c -12.0%(your mean blood glucose is 345 mg/dl) medicine humanmixtard 40iu and glucomet-500 mg afternoon, supporting medicine is homeopathy, glycomect500 which is not using regularly and she is also take medicine irregurly.
I'm having type 2 diabetes. I wish to know what precautions and safe limit should be for a diabetic person to avoid later old age complications. Thanks.
I am a thyroid patient. Lately am having skin problems. On showing it to doctor it was told it is due to thyroid. Is it possible to have severe skin problems due to thyroid?
Hi Doctors, I am 28 years old married woman (2 years of marriage). In 2012 I had a dermoid cyst of 12 cm in my left ovary but after laparoscopy that cyst was removed and my ovary was saved. But now I am facing this kind of problems again. I am trying to conceive but I use to feel abdominal pain after intercourse. My menses are with less bleeding from last two months. After TVS doctor found a simple cyst in my left ovary now she said to me that it is dissolve by her treatment (Dronis 30). I had thyroid.
I am a diabetic since 20years and on insulin since5years. I am using humalogmix50 16u in the morning and16u in the evening a long with glynase mf tab 1. Now I have changed the doctor and he prescribed h. Mixtard 30. 18u in the morning n 12u in the evening a long with cetapinxr 1000mg. But my sugar levels are above 270(pp) n 150(fasting). Since15days. Can I change the insulin like this? my hba1c is 8. 4. Which insulin is better? pl. Advise.
My mother is 56 years old. She is a diabetic for the past 15 years. She now takes the following tablets: glucoryl, Cildip 10, Telma 80 h, ziten. She also has high blood pressure. Off late she has loose motion, a common side effect of voglibose in glucoryl it seems. Any advice on how to counter that without the use of insulin?
I am patient diabetes patient random 135 130 intake tablet zeemer fort & galouies 50 but not down. Please do help.
I am 35 yrs old female I did master check up all the reports are normal except TSH (SERUM/CLIA) IS 5.81 DO I HAVE TO TAKE MEDITATION MY T3 AND T4 value IS 1.22 AND 119.2. Should I need to consult doctor.
Hi my friend is non diabetic patient. I suspect he might be having amaryl tablet and due to that his sugar levels are going down. Is there any way to detect the low sugar levels are due to this amaryl medicine? Please suggest me if any diagnosis will let me know about it.
I am 42 year old. I am suffering from hypothyroidism from last 13 years. I was eltroxin 100mcg. Recently my tsh was 10.2. My doc advised me to increase the dose to 125mcg. My weight is 84 kg and my ht is 5ft. I have tried all means to loose weight but its not going more than 1 or 2 kg. Off late I have knee problems and high bp.
I am a diabetic n taking medicine for this but how do I know that it is type one or type 2 diabetes. ?
I have thyroid related problems hypothyroidism what effects may increase in older ages. Please advise.
I am 31 years old, my amh level is very very low, how to improve amh level naturally? or how to improve egg quality to get pregnant.
What is diabetics? My big problem pressure is very high. What is night false. My teeth is very weak. My mother effected cancer our advise. My hand injured. My screen is very dry. My eye is dangerous effect ed. Okkk.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities.