Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Saha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. SahaYour feedback matters!
Pichle kucg smay se mere vision me problem ho rhi hai. Muje 3-4 black dots nazar aate hai. Pichle saal se ye problem ho rhi hai. Pahle ek hi dot nazar aata tha ab 3-4 dots nazar aate hai. Mene private doctor ko bhi dikhaya to unhone ise normal btaya or unke treatment se koi bhi fark nhi pda. Muje lense ke sath sath cylender bhi lgta hai. Mere dono aankho me 1 number ke lense or 2.5 Right eye and 3.0 Left eye 180 degree cylender lggte hai. Ye normal hai ya nhi. Iska kya tratment hai?
5 diet and fitness tips for busy people
Vigorous exercise is important. However, if your hectic schedule leaves you with no time to hit the gym, you can try integrating some activity in the course of the day for increasing your productivity and staying fit.
- Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
- Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
- Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
- Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
- Eat healthy and on time
Foods which are low in nutritional value and have too many calories can pose serious health problems, including weight gain, cardiovascular problems and diabetes. It is important to stick to a healthy diet and a strict routine.
- Instead of starchy foods, choose wholegrain variants which contain more fibre, and keep you feeling full.
- Feel like snacking in the middle of the day? stock up on nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
- To keep your energy up and your metabolism on overdrive, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
- Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash, while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.
- Sleep is important
Finding it difficult to get a good night’s sleep? sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
To get a restful sleep:
- Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
- Avoid watching tv or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.
- Focus on deep breathing
When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it any time, at home, workplace or even on the road.
- Watch your posture
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
Respected sir. I want to get a T-Prop injection for body building I want to know its side effects on my body.
I have pain In stomach since One week n Even motion are not normal Feeling hungry also Please suggest some medicine Took ranitin but no affect.
I am unmarried age 20 At first I was having regular periods but now My periods finish in 2 days or also 1 day? What is the reason why it happens? What can I do at home to normal flow of periods.
Kids go through various stages of their physical and psychological development which in turn affect as well as alter the ways in which they perceive and communicate with the world. Changes in attitudes and conduct are often seen as a passing phase and parents hope that the abnormalities would go away on their own. But what most parents fail to understand is that these small signs can be hiding several serious signs of mental problems.
What are the common signs of mental illnesses?
- Long lasting mood swings: An alteration in mood swings that has been lingering for over two weeks is regarded as a strong indicator of a severe mental disorder in your child.
- Excessive level of worries and fears: Worries and fears in kids are rampant in children during their early years. Kids also have a fear of being separated from their parents, and if you find that it is more than normal levels, then it is a reason to worry about.
- Extreme changes in behaviour: Sometimes kids try to test whether or not they are able to get away with doing something that doesn’t comply with their parents’ wishes. When you notice that your child does this on a regular basis, it is important to seek professional help.
- Physical changes, including either weight gain or loss: This can be attributed to psychological alterations and requires to be addressed before it is too late.
- Remarkable lack of focus: If your kid is unable to concentrate on anything for over a month, it is a potential symptom of mental agony.
- Severe mood swings: Though this is common, it must never be neglected, especially when there is no reduction in its intensity.
- Loss of appetite: If your child is not eating properly, you must speak with a doctor to find out the root cause of the problem.
- Self-destructive symptoms: Some kids try to harm themselves, and if this issue is left unaddressed, he or she may try to make an end to life too.
- Withdrawn: When your child is not taking part in daily activities for many days, you must take him or her to a counsellor.
- Picking up fights: This is quite common, but that doesn’t imply that you can neglect this sign in any way.
The researchers at the Harvard Medical School have recently found that about half of all the long-term mental illnesses begin by the age of 14 years. The most common mental illnesses in kids include substance use disorders, depression and anxiety, conduct disorder, autism spectrum disorders, disruptive behavioural disorders and oppositional defiant disorder. As a concerned parent, you can easily reduce the severity of the mental illness of your child by being attentive to the common warning signs in your child and seek help from the professional psychologist.